Garou Mark of the Wolves released on iOS/Android

Alpha Skyhawk

Windjammers Wonder
Please tell me you can remove the controller overlay if you're using a bluetooth controller.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
If you're in a corner, you'd be covering your own character with your fingers.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I really need to get my 6 button controller mod ready to try out this layout. on my mvs.

mehguy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
I think mobile games comes into play with the whole "Convenience over Quality". Quality being console/PC gaming. Mobile gaming is terrible. It really is. It's full of "Pay to Win games" and controls you can barely use. Some mobile games that bring in huge bux lack quality such as candy crush.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
I really need to get my 6 button controller mod ready to try out this layout. on my mvs.

It seems like it would be an easier transition like:

A B C
D A+B A+C

Since that's how it 'normally' maps A->D on a supergun to six button controller.

SolidSnakeII

Marked Wolf
I had to get it, either though mobile Neo-Geo gaming is not my cup of tea. Cant say its a bad on the go choice, specially since it supports bluetooth controller and yes you can make the buttons on screen disappear with the opacity setting.

Big Al

Rugal's Thug
I need to get myself a bluetooth controller because this is shit with touch screen 8(

lidiaandmichael

Crazed MVS Addict
Those sneaky bastards. I hope the port is good, it looks like it might take a bit to get used to the controls.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
I can't imagine using this unless you have a controller accessory for your mobile device...

housethemous

New Challenger
Is this game worth getting if you have a bluetooth enabled controller? Is is the final game? Sick of playing the half-ass BETA versions on the flash cart...

brettybluevein

New Challenger
Man, are people really using these bluetooth controllers for mobile gaming? Seems like a lot of hassle to me. If I'm at home where a controller would be, I'll just play a regular system. And if I'm mobile, no way am I gonna carry a controller on me. Well....maybe if I'm on the plane? Maybe...

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Seriously, I'll just play it on the PSP via emulation if I want Garou on the go

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
lol, I hope the control support is good. Touch screen controls for a game like this...lol

SouthtownKid

There are four lights
20 Year Member
So, the 25th anniversary of the neo geo. It be cool of they produced a new home cart of some kind but obviously

Never mind that. It's the 40th anniversary of Betamax this May, and Sony could have produced a new release of the entire series of M.A.S.H. on Beta, but obviously they are too cheap to do something for the fans. They only care about making money or something.

mehguy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Never mind that. It's the 40th anniversary of Betamax this May, and Sony could have produced a new release of the entire series of M.A.S.H. on Beta, but obviously they are too cheap to do something for the fans. They only care about making money or something.

Nah man, they should support betamax again and discontinue bluray. they should really produce an add-on for the PS4 to play Betamax tapes. I hope thats gonna happen.

Fygee

Bewbs! Z'OMG, Teh BEWBS!,
20 Year Member
Pffft, Betamax? Get that new-gen shit out of here. It's the 45th anniversary of the Sony U-Matic next year, and they better be releasing an anniversary edition of Jaws on it!

mehguy

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
Actually, on a second thought, forget betamax and umatic. Its the 50th anniversary of the 8 track tape! I hope they'll release all the new albums on an 8track. It better be wrapped in gold tin foil or Ill be pissed.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
now we're talking. Let's bring back wax tablets while we're at it.

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Those posts about the Betamax reminded me of Master Tasuke. Sorry about that.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Those are some pretty hands there boyo! Pro tip: Stop biting your left middle finger nail.

Bluetooth support they say, has anyone tried it yet?

I have to say that by the looks of it, the prescaling was done very subtle and thus gives you the illusion of a uniform pixel count/size, pretty cool.

Last edited: