Pope Sazae - ongoing deal with no response

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
If your gift payment was with a credit card you used to be able to chargeback, not sure if it still works that way. Gift payments are just straight up not safe, even for the seller.

PunkicCyborg

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Yeah true that on the gift payments. Got burned once a couple years ago and will never send a gift again unless its just that, a gift or its a trade with a close friend. It's annoying having to wait a bit for your money to be released but I just deal with it and never expect people to pay gift and I work the fees into the total I am expecting to get in the end.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
If your gift payment was with a credit card you used to be able to chargeback, not sure if it still works that way. Gift payments are just straight up not safe, even for the seller.

If you do that, Paypal will lock your account. When you charge back on a credit card, the seller gets zapped the money, so Paypal will get hit for whatever the charge is, demand you pay them back or lock your account ASAP.

Had this happen after an item I bought was stolen. I reported it to my credit card company, because I have theft protection... Had no idea that also worked like a charge back and fucked over the seller (which I never wanted to do). Paypal was cool about it, but my account was locked for about a week as the dust settled. I agreed to pay back the money, put it in my account as they asked for... Then, they never touched it. So in the end, I did end up getting my money back, but that was probably an oversight on Paypal ;)

Use with caution, and never use Gift Payment on Paypal unless you don't care about ever getting the money back.

pipes

DO NOT DEAL WITH!!!, DEAL OUTSTANDING!
Some good advice. I tend to throw around gift payments like nothing. I should really start being more selective/cautious with those I pay with gift.

In Popes case, before a couple of days ago I would have sent him a gift payment for something without even thinking twice. I never would have thought a thread like this would come about.

Last edited:

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
For you to finally pop your cherry with some dirty, diseased whore........How much do you need?....PP gift is ready to go!

We have cheap hookers in teh UK... $50... shipped plz...

Kthx man...

xROTx

PS. I can't afford lube... going in dry....

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I am personally offering to pay BerryTogart for ANY money he lost on this deal... IF Sazae doesn't pay up...

I am saying this because i feel that from what i have heard... Berry is an awesome guy that doesn't deserve this shit...

LOOK... it's only $130usd BUT it's the principle of it all...

I will also hold Sazae accountable... and IF he thinks of ever re-joining this site... he will have to bear the burden of paying my ass back and the loss of rep...

xROTx

PS. IF it was for a AF 3 US AES cart tho... you can all FOOK off... even I don't have $30K to spare:D

See that's why I fucks wit you Rot.:buttrock:

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
I am personally offering to pay BerryTogart for ANY money he lost on this deal... IF Sazae doesn't pay up...

I am saying this because i feel that from what i have heard... Berry is an awesome guy that doesn't deserve this shit...

LOOK... it's only $130usd BUT it's the principle of it all...

I will also hold Sazae accountable... and IF he thinks of ever re-joining this site... he will have to bear the burden of paying my ass back and the loss of rep...

xROTx

PS. IF it was for a AF 3 US AES cart tho... you can all FOOK off... even I don't have $30K to spare:D

Very kind - but as I already said to Tw3ek good ppl on this forum shouldn't compensate for something I partly fucked up myself (see that 4 %). Being out a couple of bucks won't kill me and Tw3ek even sent a replacement on the way (and I thought only the fins were crazy) thank you for the offer though.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Last Activity 02-24-2015 05:01 PM

I'm not sure he's coming back.

I was talking about phone calls. If one of you guys can get his wife on the phone, we could probably get a nice batch of chocolate cookies going while we're waiting for him get out of the hospital/jail/rehab.

Wait, did she ever answer the phone after that famous chat session?

Last edited:

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
I was talking about phone calls. If one of you guys can get his wife on the phone, we could probably get a nice batch of chocolate cookies going while we're waiting for him get out of the hospital/jail/rehab.

Wait, did she ever answer the phone after that famous chat session?

I spoke to him on the phone right after that chat. It was him in there, not Tina.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Wait, did you say that he was lying the whole time in chat? I'm not sure.

How can a fake waifu get cancer? There must be something I missed. Was that a lie too?

Why did he sell all his stuff that he got for free to pay for his waifu's cancer treatments if she didn't really exist? What about that job that he lost? Was that also a lie to flip more stuff?

Oh man, my brain hurts! I don't even know if Sazae really exist anymore.

Er4zrV5.gif

Somebody get me some cookies please, chocolate cookies.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
Wait, did you say that he was lying the whole time in chat? I'm not sure.

How can a fake waifu get cancer? There must be something I missed. Was that a lie too?

Why did he sell all his stuff that he got for free to pay for his waifu's cancer treatments if she didn't really exist? What about that job that he lost? Was that also a lie to flip more stuff?

Oh man, my brain hurts! I don't even know if Sazae really exist anymore.

Er4zrV5.gif

Somebody get me some cookies please, chocolate cookies.

Granted, I only know what he told me. As far if it is true or not, no idea, but here is what he said:

1. The cancer thing was not a lie, and she is in remission

2. Tina was never in chat, it was just him

3. What he said in chat about what he was going through was true

Like I said, I can't confirm any of it, just what he said

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Why did he sell all his stuff that he got for free to pay for his waifu's cancer treatments if she didn't really exist?

Man, if he was paying for expensive cancer treatments when she didn't have cancer - he was really getting hosed.

Which would you feel worse about:

A) Faith healing
B) Chemotherapy

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Granted, I only know what he told me. As far if it is true or not, no idea, but here is what he said:

1. The cancer thing was not a lie, and she is in remission

2. Tina was never in chat, it was just him

3. What he said in chat about what he was going through was true

Like I said, I can't confirm any of it, just what he said

So let me understand this properly... His waifu is real but she can't type nor answer the phone because she has cancer and Sazae thought that is was a good idea to impersonate her in chat to talk to us so we don't get mad at her/him for ripping people off? Am I getting this right?

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
So let me understand this properly... His waifu is real but she can't type nor answer the phone because she has cancer and Sazae thought that is was a good idea to impersonate her in chat to talk to us so we don't get mad at her/him for ripping people off? Am I getting this right?

Halfway. As best I know, said cancer is in remission. He just did not want to get torn apart by everyone in there so he pretended to be her. I'm sure she can pick up a phone/type just fine though.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
Halfway. As best I know, said cancer is in remission. He just did not want to get torn apart by everyone in there so he pretended to be her. I'm sure she can pick up a phone/type just fine though.

I'm not one to judge, but I do know that the safest way to keep from getting torn apart is to not fuck ppl over.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
I'm not one to judge, but I do know that the safest way to keep from getting torn apart is to not fuck ppl over.

...and lie about it on top.

i'm honestly not even that mad about this. just really really disappointed. for me- thats worse.

Tw3ek

69Vapelord420
10 Year Member
...and lie about it on top.

i'm honestly not even that mad about this. just really really disappointed. for me- thats worse.

Being disappointed is always worse IMO.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member

Okay, we're getting somewhere. Now that she can probably type and most likely answer the phone - thanks to the remission- why none of you guys reached to her to know when his husband is going to get out of the hospital/jail/rehab? I think this is the right thing to do considering that she's pretty much a part of this community now. I'm pretty sure she'll understand our concerns. Teddy had her facebook infos already when he asked her to confirm her identity in chat, you should probably start with that.

Oh wait... come to think of it, what if Sazae wasn't really in the hospital/jail/rehab? His wife could probably enlighten us on this. I mean, if she exist.