Sega Saturn Rhea Comprehensive Guide

100proof

Insert Something Clever Here
10 Year Member
Possible. I haven't used Old Version in a while. I'll remove the link if that's the case.

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
Well the guide makes it pretty idiot proof. I think I could probably let the heroin addicted bitch next door do it while she's high as balls, and have it come out ok.

Yes, I was even able to install and get one working thanks to this guide, and thank you for making it.

Also, on a side note. The unit does not seem to support the format for the files I was using. I've not got to find a way to convert my iso +mp3 over to a format it will work with it seem.

Last edited:

TeamShake

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Seems to be pretty picky about what files it will work with. I need to mess with mine again, after seeing the settings for the proper way to convert them. I guess there are a lot of old bad rips floating around that is part of the problem also (not that I would download anything like that).

FAT$TACKS

Not Average Joe., Not Average Homeowner., Not Aver
15 Year Member
I would be interested in hearing what others have gotten to work.

At the moment I've only a few titles up and running, those being.

Capcom Generations 1 - 5

Street Fighter Collection

Cotton 2

Battle Garegga

I've been playing the heck out of generations 2. Honestly I think the Ghost'n Goblins port is a lot easier than the NES port.

Also if anyone is interested, you can use an Action Replay if you do it right. The only way I got it to work was by having the ini set to boot to the last game selected when you press reset. Choose the game I want, insert the replay cart, hit reset and it boots the replay and then into the game you were playing.

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
Great write up MM.

Here some additional info ... How to rip a Saturn Image with Discjuggler or convert them from a bin/cue. You can get the free limited version of discjuggler on they're site (it only limited for burning not ripping) . You will need to go into advanced and select these 4 options: scan gaps/indexes | r-w (cd+g) | pq | raw read. For conversion from BIN/CUE , you will need to get daemon-tools lite , mount the image and then use disc juggler with those 4 options to rip to CDI.

Thanks for posting this. I was about to smash my head into a wall trying to figure out how to rip my games.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
any place that has downloadable CDI files? My notebook is too slow to convert things

I just need one for testing installs