New 3ds early adopters thread

Dr Shroom

made it in japan
15 Year Member
Congratulations on your 3ds. Unfortunately there are different displays for the 3ds. It’s basically a lottery.

How often are you going to say that? You will never get marketplace access this way. :thevt:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
So I picked up a N3DS XL from a kid going home and played a bunch. Used the second stick for DQ8 and it's incredible, while the display made Metroid and Professor Layton look great. It will replace my 3DS as my main unit for sure, and I'm looking forward to playing more 2 stick games with it like RE Revelations again, Majoras Mask, etc.

Poison Sama

The Hentai Christ
20 Year Member
Is there a list of games that don't have 3D support somewhere? I refuse to buy such games unless they're 3DS exclusive.

madman

Blame madman, You Know You Want To.,
Amazon has the SNES Edition New 3DS XLs in stock for $150 shipped w/Prime. Pretty good scoopin' price.

Gaston

Mature's Make-up Artist
Amazon has the SNES Edition New 3DS XLs in stock for $150 shipped w/Prime. Pretty good scoopin' price.

That is a pretty good deal! I enjoyed the Zelda games on that console. Sold it after I finished them though, just not into mobile gaming.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
I enjoy mine, got it used and the screen real estate is awesome. The second control nub isn't as great as a Circle Pad Pro, so that's a bit of a bummer.