Last Gladatitors Digital Pinball (saturn)

Massive Urethra Chode

Disciple Of Orochi
I got this game on a whim, a loose copy. I'd never been much a pinball fan but when I put this game in for the first time... Wow. Best pinball video game I've ever played. Outstanding music, too.

Psygnosis8

Sieger's Squire
Those Kaze pinball games are really fun. Super Pinball: Behind the Mask (Published by Nintendo of all things) for te SNES is worth checking out too. There's another one for Japaneses Saturn called Necronomicon.

I particularly like the "adventure" modes, where when you get a certain score and hit a specific target you move on to the next table. Adds some variety other than just aiming for high scores. Pin Bot on the NES had something similar to this. I consider that game a classic.

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
Yeah, Last Gladiators was the bomb. It was one of the first Saturn games I ever bought and that disc spent a lot of time in my machine.

My favorite pinball game is still Dragon's Fury (port of TG16 Devil's Crush) on the Sega Genesis.

Psygnosis8

Sieger's Squire
Yeah, Last Gladiators was the bomb. It was one of the first Saturn games I ever bought and that disc spent a lot of time in my machine.

My favorite pinball game is still Dragon's Fury (port of TG16 Devil's Crush) on the Sega Genesis.

I prefer the tg-16 version, but to each their own. All 3 pinball games on the tg-16 are ace. If you haven't played time cruise, you must. It's a masterpiece.

Mr. Mort

Another Striker
Last Gladiators is fantastic.
Very good physics (especially for its time), good table themes & layouts, and the music is legendary. It runs in the Saturn's hi-res mode and looks very sharp.

For me tho, Devil's Crush is a masterpiece in the fantasy pinball genre, it's incredible.