Neo Geo CD keeps re-booting

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
I don't think the issue is that lid switch, normally that takes you back to the radio screen when its triggered if I remember correctly.

Raz

Yeah, that's what's happening. Blank screen for a sec then CD menu and acts like there's no CD inserted. After doing this about 10 times and reading up on potential problems I put 2+2 together ;)

Gonna check the AC adapter output as well though. Thanks for the help guys. Any ideas on a long term solution to the button issue other than jamming something in there?

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
Yeah, that's what's happening. Blank screen for a sec then CD menu and acts like there's no CD inserted. After doing this about 10 times and reading up on potential problems I put 2+2 together ;)

Gonna check the AC adapter output as well though. Thanks for the help guys. Any ideas on a long term solution to the button issue other than jamming something in there?

Ok so if its going back to the radio screen with no CD with moving NeoGeo text first then I think you have found your issue.

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member
Ok so if its going back to the radio screen with no CD with moving NeoGeo text first then I think you have found your issue.

Pretty sure it showed the bootup screen as well, so yeah :)

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
Forgot that Beaps was OP.

Beaps, try checking the lid switches.

retrojapan

n00b
I seem to be having trouble getting the test menu up and running, as Im also having trouble with resetting after 20min.
I press UP+LEFT+B before turning power on, then turn power on and nothing. I press the combo just after power on, nothing. As the animation comes on, nothing.
Is there another trick for this?

Thanks.