ISO buying advice for the Radio SHACKENING

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
These 2 quotes go together as Circuit City really didn't liquidate a damn thing. Prices remained the same on new items as they shifted all inventory back to main warehouses for online sales and stock merged into tigerdirect.

The circuit city in town took 40% off their xbox 360s when they were going out of business. This was the only deal we could find in that store so we bought a few. Everything else was still priced higher then you could find online. I'll swing by my local one and see if they have that electronics cleaner in a spray can. It's really easy to use and seems to work ok for a quick cleaning.

Westcb

Give an Azn, A Break Here!,
And the location down the street is not going out of business boooooo. I asked him what deals I could find at the locations in town closing and he said not much. Anything over 50 bucks was pulled and carried over to the two locations they are keeping open. I wouldn't mind getting some odds and ends like deoxit, flux, battery holders etc.. But in guessing by now they are pretty picked over.

Zangrief

Kula's Candy
Went to Harbor Freight and RShack today. Cash only now at the RS, and you gotta take the shit to the register to check the price. Checked 1 multimeter and it was more $$ than their own website. They had 160GB PS3s for $78 and Nintendo 3DSs for $99. Some food for thought for now.

Zangrief

Kula's Candy
I can mail you a free harbor freight multimeter, brand new, if you want to pay the shipping. Although you might be able to snag one for the same $5-6 shipping price straight at the store.

A friend in town that literally was at the same Harbor Freight as myself today (~30min after I left) just drove by and gave me a free one he got with a coupon. That takes care of that for now!

Reclaimer

Haomaru's Blade Shiner
A friend in town that literally was at the same Harbor Freight as myself today (~30min after I left) just drove by and gave me a free one he got with a coupon. That takes care of that for now!

Ha! That's exactly how I ended up with a handful.

Tripredacus

Three 6 Mafia
10 Year Member
The store near me was announced to be closing yesterday... it was in the local news and they had a list of stores. The issue for me is that they all seem to be open when I am at work, so they are closed by the time I get there. I may check one on my lunch break and see if they have anything.