Parcel returned to sender, Jet/Frank Bottoms please reply

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
I'm in a bit of a pickle concerning a sale on here. I sold a couple games (Final Fantasy 3 FC English, Mother 1 FC English) to a Frank/Jet Bottoms. Yesterday the parcel returned to me due to insufficient address. His paypal payment did not have an address so I only used the one he PM'd me. The name attached to the paypal payment is Frank Bottoms, while the address he gave me said Jet Bottoms, so I don't know exactly his name.

The problem I'm having is I cannot remember who exactly bought these games and I don't have any records of the sale on this forum anymore. Foolishly I thought I wasn't going to need my 2014 PMs, so I deleted them so I would stop getting a full inbox problem.

Basically I need Frank/Jet Bottoms to reply here. I think I know which user it is but I don't know for sure (also he seems to have lost his market privileges so I can't even PM him. Actually, if that is him, he won't be able to see this thread, ugh). Yes I already sent a message to his paypal email address, no reply yet.

If for whatever reason he does not step forward or contact me within say a week, I will be issuing him a refund. I do not like holding onto other people's goods like this. If he wants the items after the refund still, I would be happy to begin the transaction anew.

Last edited:

MuppeT

War Room Troll
Did you try printing the shipping label from paypal? You should be able to see his posting address then as paypal will out fill it... or at least the address he put on his account there.

HeavyMachineGoob

10 Year Member
Impossible, he paid via Paypal gift, no address available. The plan is if I can get ahold of him, I want him to confirm his mailing address, or if he wants I'll refund him. If he doesn't contact me, he's getting a refund.

I was hoping posting this might grab his attention, or if anyone knows him by his real name they could help me out here.

Hey, at least I'm trying to make this transaction right.

MuppeT

War Room Troll
Props for you doing the right thing.Hopefully all gets resolved.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Can you PM me the address and I'll check it against what I have for him.

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
damn really sucks what happened but props to you hmg. hopefully he will reply and you can solve your issue

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
shit happens sometimes with the post office. could be a typo, but i have had stuff RTS with the correct addy on it before.

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
Sometimes it's the mailman's fault.

I had a package returned to Japan. It was from Yamtoku and it wasnt the first time I dealt with them. They sent me pictures of the parcel and my address was perfect, but they had put a no such address sticker on the parcel. I assume the mail man could not find my apartment buzzer or was just a dick.

If the address was proper, you will need to contact Canada post if you want a refund. Even if the mistake was made in another country, its the sending countries fault for some reason. That's what Canada post told me about my situation.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
not experienced with selling too much but don't you have his email from paypal?
or you could search paypal with his name to get the email(even less sure about this one)?
yeah I'm stating either obvious or wrong...sorry for trying.

eh::: I went to my paypal account overview and clicked on a couple things I've paid for(haven't recieved a pay for a good awhile) and they both brought up email addys so its a good plan?

Last edited:

HeavyMachineGoob

10 Year Member
Karou, I already did try messaging the paypal email address of the buyer, didn't get a reply.

I'm happy to say that the buyer responded to his PM, big thank you to Xian Xi for determining his username for me. I really appreciate the help with this screw up.

HeavyMachineGoob

10 Year Member
As of today I've mailed him his games using the updated mailing address he personally gave me. Odds are it will reach him successfully this time. Thanks for all the help guys!