Grim Fandango

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
So the game came out today, anyone buying it? I'll prolly get it and REremake today. Or maybe I'll just break out my Dos version.

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Will be buying it tomorrow when released in the UK for sure! I have the original big box PC-CDROM version still! Really keen to see how the remastered version plays!

MidnightMonkey

Loyal Neo-Disciple
WHHAAAAAAT?!?! I didn't even know they remade it! This game totally got me hooked to advenure-esque PC games back in the day!

WupWuh

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Bought this on Steam and just played through the first year. This game sure has a lot of charm.

I'm not sure if the 'remastered' title is justified, but it is great to have Grim Fandango up on Steam and PSN for convenience. I'm looking forward to Day of the Tentacle remaster and I hope a Full Throttle remaster comes out sometime in the near future as well.

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
Bought this on Steam and just played through the first year. This game sure has a lot of charm.

I'm not sure if the 'remastered' title is justified, but it is great to have Grim Fandango up on Steam and PSN for convenience. I'm looking forward to Day of the Tentacle remaster and I hope a Full Throttle remaster comes out sometime in the near future as well.

From what I understand because GF was already 3D models they just upped the resolution. DOTT will be a full overhaul. Should be interesting to see what happens.

Turbogfx

Crazed MVS Addict
Would def like to play GF again. Unfortunately my Mac specs do not meet the minimum requirements..

Anyone here knows Toonstruck btw?

Evilpoptart

Kula's Candy
This and more Full Throttle!

Bought it today, brings back so many memory's totally worth it in my mind. Made me also boot up Full Throttle again in scummvm.

Just because I have a very special place in my soul for Full Throttle :buttrock: RIP Roy Conrad

Last edited:

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Kinda pissed that it's PS4 and Vita only with no PS3 option. When I turned my PS3 on to watch Netflix last night they put the blurb on the home screen saying, "Grim Fandango is available now on the PSN Shop!" so I got excited thinking that I could play it since I don't have a PS4 yet and it comes up but only because you can connect the Vita to the PS3 to download it off there... Uggg. One more to add to the list when I get a PS4.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Hot Damn! Didn't know this was re-released. I've been trying to find my old CD copy in this pile o' crap forever. I'm kinda backlogged in games to play right now but I'm grabbing this after I play through Alien Isolation.

chipperkwah

Armored Scrum Object
Wish I hadn't just played through it last year, I'll have to wait a while before getting this so the experience is fresh again. It worked great on ResidualVM.

tomlee80

Kabuki Klasher
Downloaded it on PS4, loving it. Never completed it on my Pentium 133mhz PC back in the day. It's a bit buggy and requires manual saves so it's crucial that you save often! Just like the old days! After the first play through I'm going through it again with directors commentary.