M.A.S.K. appreciation thread

Turbogfx

Crazed MVS Addict
^^ nah man, we even had 'em in Belgium back in the day. I loved GI Joe more, but this was the next best thing when I was a kid.

This one was my favorite:
jackhammerboxfrontus.jpg

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
Vehicle condor (I think that's what it was called) It was the motorcycle that transformed into a helicopter.
MSK_TOY_CON.JPG

Yes.!

caldwert

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
MASK was my all time favorite cartoon as a kid. Ironically enough, I looked up the DVD set today to have my mom buy it for my birthday next week.

Stefan

Philadelphia Freeman,
20 Year Member
Some of these shows were deemed not popular enough to release toys. Many were planned.
- Orbots toys only existed as prototypes and never made it to market.
- Galaxy Rangers did have toys, but only in Europe.
- Ulysses 31 had toys.
- Thundarr the Barbarian had toys in prototype but were not released.

The other ones you listed, do not fit into the type of show that would have "action figures" produced.

Official U31 merchandise was completely nonexistent in the United States, same w/ Galaxy Rangers- That's why I mentioned 'em. I'm aware of the scrapped Godmarz ripoff toy from NBC's Orbots, lol.

Spartakus, as a series w/ Euro science fictions motifs, boasted literally dozens of exotic, and memorably unique character, vehicular, and backdrop designs that would have lent themselves very well to action figure & accessory representations.

Nice Union Fighter Blockman decorations in your sig photo man, btw. I have quite a few of those 5mm port bastards in storage myself.

Psygnosis8

Sieger's Squire
Man I had a lot of these as a kid. It was these and transformers, and I loved them. I had rhino, the huge semi. Just looking at this boxes gets me kind of pumped.