PSN Flash Sale - Ends 02/16/15

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Pretty good sale going on here, dudes.

About 40 indie titles, all knocked down to around $3.

List is pretty sweet too... Resogun... Lumines... Dead Nation... I'm making my picks now ^_^

Last edited:

Kid Panda

The Chinese Kid
I picked up strike suit zero, olliolli, shadow warrior, aqua kitty and some strange game I forgot the name of that was a shmup with flat shades polys.

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
I guess this is their way of making good after they fucked up with PSN being down. I got my email saying about a five day extension and a store discount. I'm just pissed off that I didn't know they auto-renew your PSN once it goes down. I was going to let it run out and buy a cheap time card for a year of service like I did the year prior but they just send me an email out of the blue saying they charged my account 50 bucks for another year. Ugg. Well at least they give you a lot more then Xbox did.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Picked up Rollers of the Realm RPG/Pinball game on the Vita and it isn't too bad.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Did you ever play Pinball Quest on the NES? That what this one kinda reminded me of.

Yes, that was a great game on the NES. I wish they'd put it up on virtual console.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Grabbed Resogun and Guacamelee. There is a 10% off coupon code you can apply as well: KF56EM5KB3

Thanks for posting the sale.

Renmauzo

MS Paint Master.
10 Year Member
Grabbed Resogun and Guacamelee. There is a 10% off coupon code you can apply as well: KF56EM5KB3

Thanks for posting the sale.

...and thank you for posting that code! Resogun and Tokyo Jungle for me :)

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
I guess this is their way of making good after they fucked up with PSN being down. I got my email saying about a five day extension and a store discount. I'm just pissed off that I didn't know they auto-renew your PSN once it goes down. I was going to let it run out and buy a cheap time card for a year of service like I did the year prior but they just send me an email out of the blue saying they charged my account 50 bucks for another year. Ugg. Well at least they give you a lot more then Xbox did.

Looks like they had some figures to make.

Dogshit company.

Hot Chocolate

No Longer Yung, No Longer Raoul,
20 Year Member
Don't forget they're also a code they've given out to knock off a extra 10%

Picked up Guacemelle Turbo, Costume Quest 2 and some GG Xrd dlc

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
i grabbed fez and rollers of the realm for $6.30 after the discount. not bad!

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
I never got Super Stardust HD believe it or not, so I bought it. Playing Resogun lately put me in the mood for similar things I guess. -And at $2.70 you can't beat it haha

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
Looks like they had some figures to make.

Dogshit company.

Microsoft does the same thing. I let my Xbox Live run out since I pretty much moved over to Playstation and I kept noticing 10 dollar charges on my credit card statement. They do it where they'll charge you 10 bucks a month for a one month Live extension rather then doing what everybody else does and just pay 50 and keep it for the year. I had thought I canceled it and then, BAM next month another ten bucks on my bill. I had to make sure I totally canceled my account, removed my charge card account and info and then they finally stopped charging me.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Thanks for the heads up Phyeir, I picked up a few games! Pretty great deals

I picked up strike suit zero, olliolli, shadow warrior, aqua kitty and some strange game I forgot the name of that was a shmup with flat shades polys.

Do you mean Futuridium? I picked that up too...although I am not digging it so much at this point. The turning 180 is a bit disorienting for me and taking awhile to get used to the controls...I guess once I get it down it should be fun.

Other than that I snagged Resogun which is pretty great, and Dead Nation. DN is good, but kinda hard to play on the Vita due to the small screen. Should have an easier time once I download it to my PS3 as well. But I mean for $3 can't go wrong anyway. Gotta love these flash sales.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Bump!

Another good sale is currently going on. Lots of fighting games on the cheap. Check it out!

T.A.P.

Master Brewer, Genzai Sake Co.
15 Year Member
I wish there was something I wanted in it. :(

fenikso

Slug Flyer Pilot
15 Year Member
Thanks for the heads up. I still had money on there from the last one so I picked up the three SFA psone games and Tekken. It was less than five bucks for those four games. Noice.

Phyeir

My only regret is that I have... Boneitis!
Holy shit! That is a STRONG flash sale!

Thx for the heads up, mate!

Magician

A simple man who simply loves gaming.
20 Year Member
Guilty Gear Xrd for $24 is too good to pass up.

Purchased.