EDF 2025

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Any of you guys still playing? Got my ranger up to 6600 hp and have done the campaign easy-hard. Got 95% on hardest and 52% on inferno. But, i still can't get the damn lysander f & z sniper to drop. Got all weapons for the ranger except these two. I think the game is trolling me at this point now.

Splitt442

Raiden's Valet
10 Year Member
Any of you guys still playing? Got my ranger up to 6600 hp and have done the campaign easy-hard. Got 95% on hardest and 52% on inferno. But, i still can't get the damn lysander f & z sniper to drop. Got all weapons for the ranger except these two. I think the game is trolling me at this point now.

What console? Been meaning to get back at it, playing on 360.

I'm way under your level though, would that be an issue?

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
What console? Been meaning to get back at it, playing on 360.

I'm way under your level though, would that be an issue?

Hey man, I'm playing on 360. I'll be damed I played mission 77 on inferno again to farm weapons and it finally dropped the lysander f. I dont think it matters how much armor you have. But it sure made me work for the lysander f now i need the z. Not going to worry atm hell i need 13000 hp before i can beat mission 85 inferno anyway. If you need any advise pm me i got alot figured out on weapon farming and armor as well.

Azathoth

Galford's Armourer
20 Year Member
I bought this at launch and I just can't get into it like I could Insect Armageddon. The the flying class and the heavy armor class are set up a lot differently than in IA and IMO changed for the worse. I keep trying to play them the way I did in IA, which you obviously can't, and end up getting aggravated as hell and going back to the standard soldier class.

The heavy armor class moves so friggin' slow and those melee weapons and other new additions just aren't as fun to play with as the version in IA which was much more mobile and had a better selection of guns.

Maybe I just haven't unlocked the right weapons to enjoy those two classes with.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
I bought this at launch and I just can't get into it like I could Insect Armageddon. The the flying class and the heavy armor class are set up a lot differently than in IA and IMO changed for the worse. I keep trying to play them the way I did in IA, which you obviously can't, and end up getting aggravated as hell and going back to the standard soldier class.

The heavy armor class moves so friggin' slow and those melee weapons and other new additions just aren't as fun to play with as the version in IA which was much more mobile and had a better selection of guns.

Maybe I just haven't unlocked the right weapons to enjoy those two classes with.

Hey i would give it more time and be patient for weapon drops. This game went back to the old roots like in edf 2017. Edf I.A. 2017 was produced by an American co. Sandlot made some earlier titles on ps2 Monsters Attack, Global Defense Force.

The best way to start out is to play through easy first then normal and so on so you can obtain lots of armor. Armor is the key for survival. The harder difficulty you use will get better wewpon drops.

I finally have my ranger up to 9600 hp. And have every weapon unlocked including the super hrad to get lysander Z. I still need to get my armor maybe up to 14k before i can complete inferno. I have 205 hours into this profile which is insane. The rate in which your armor increases is shitty compared to 2017 by sandlot.