Znation

m8zing

New Challenger
Z nation is a terrible show on netflix/sci-fi but I can't stop watching it

Cylotron

ヾ(⌐■_■)ノ♪
15 Year Member
I tried watching the 1st ep when it aired... I didn't finish it and never bothered going back.

m8zing

New Challenger
It's like a car wreck I just can't stop rubber neckin at it while I play fire emblem

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
lHemR.png

m8zing

New Challenger
I had to shut it off finally there was a guy having a Internet conversation somehow with himself but also pretending to be a girl.

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
I had to shut it off finally there was a guy having a Internet conversation somehow with himself but also pretending to be a girl.

THAT was painful to watch.

I did like Murphy's antics when he figured out what he was capable of doing. The finale was great to watch.

StaticX

The b00bs., Z'OMG The B00BS!,
15 Year Member
Noticed it was on netflix, the show I heard picks up after the 3rd episode. Will watch it this weekend.

EtotheNGSPD

Mr. Big's Thug
THAT was painful to watch.

I did like Murphy's antics when he figured out what he was capable of doing. The finale was great to watch.
No, painful to watch was the episode where Mack was having some weird nightmares about a big ass zombie that wanted to kill him. The whole episode was ONE fucking scene, and they keep repeating it over and over again.

Now, Murphy was the best and most memorable character in the entire show. I like his attitude. Mr. congeniality...

goombakid

Fu'un-Ken Master
10 Year Member
No, painful to watch was the episode where Mack was having some weird nightmares about a big ass zombie that wanted to kill him. The whole episode was ONE fucking scene, and they keep repeating it over and over again.

Yeah, my wife and I really hated that ep with a passion. We were like "Screw it. If he's already dead, I won't care."

Wachenroder

Galford's Poppy Trainer
I watched the pilot. Seemed alright to me for what it was. Ive seen a bunch of atrocious zombie stuff and this was definitely passable so far. Figured it would probably get better.

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
Watched the entire 1st season and I liked it for what it is.

It's funny, the show looks like it's shot in standard widescreen definition lol, I realize they do that intentionally but my gopro looks better lol

Xavier

Orochi's Acolyte
20 Year Member
Noticed it was on netflix, the show I heard picks up after the 3rd episode. Will watch it this weekend.

It's on Netflix now? I think I've watched the first 3 episodes on some webpage that tries to give you a virus and Hulu only had episodes 9+

I thought it was ok, I don't like it as much as walking dead. Its got more of a lighthearted feel. I can't picture the plot going past a couple seasons though.

Just checked on Netflix episodes 1-13. Thanks

Been watching Marco Polo and The Shield lately.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
Watched the first episode and didn't think it was too bad. No Walking Dead but tolerable.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
thats the thing. it's not supposed to be walking dead. it's a lot lighter. not meant to be taken seriously.

for what it is- i kind of dig it.

Giga_Power32bit

Armored Scrum Object
I love ZNation and I kinda prefer it over the walking downer now. The walking dead just seem's to drag on and on. I wonder how season 2 is going to open up after what happened at the end of the season one finale!!!

m8zing

New Challenger
I finished watching the first season it definitely got better once I didn't try to make it be walking dead it's not nearly as serious. Think it'll be something I continue to watch