StaticX signature

m8zing

New Challenger
Thread for discussing how mesmerizing StaticX signature is as well as, any other great signatures you've seen in the forum

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
I have no idea what this thread is about.

It's about forum member StaticX's bouncy signature...

giphy.gif

... and about other great signatures from around the site (if there are any other good ones).

Edit: Most recently it came up as a topic of conversation in m8zing's controversial sales thread, but practically every time StaticX posts, people remark about it.

Last edited:

dspoonrt

Genam's Azami Sharpener
10 Year Member
i don't get it

Admittedly, it's not exactly a conversation starter beyond the regular "nice sig" comments, but it's more of an effort than m8zing has made in the last 3 years he'd been here. Baby steps.

2D_mastur

Is he greater than XD Master?
10 Year Member
You gotta try a little harder for that Market Access brah...

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
When I was 14, there was no such thing as a "gamertag".

m8zing

New Challenger
It was a simpler time before gamer tags. I refer to that as the long ago

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I suppose with all this recent market purge business a few members have tried to post more...

I view most of the posts like an inmate who's just spent 40 years in Prison and is taken to a brothel as a treat... out of practice and messy...

Might as well give them the benefit of the doubt for a while... if it becomes intolerable... only then ask for a war room lock...

xROTx

m8zing

New Challenger
I appreciate your willingness to forgive my oversight of the rules that I may or may not have failed to read at first joining. You forgot quick inmate after 40 years would definitely be quick

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I appreciate your willingness to forgive my oversight of the rules that I may or may not have failed to read at first joining. You forgot quick inmate after 40 years would definitely be quick

Don't push your luck... don't mistake my ignoring your dumbass posts as acceptance...

xROTx

PS. Read some more.... I'd like to add... I find Lonesages posts better than half the n00b shit going on around here atm.... pfft... I never thought I'd say that...

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
It's not a nu-metal band, they're an Industrial Band. They even covered one of Ministry's songs at the Ozzfest I went to in 2000?

Waaah-OooHHhh-Waaaa-OOoooHHHH-Waaaaa-OOOoooHHHH-Waaaaa-OOOooooHHH-Nanannanananananannana