PHOTOS OF IRAN: MUSEUMS & ETC

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Jo, neobuyer: your love for collectives is strong, isn't it? You can't differentiate between "peoples" and idividuals, between "cultures" and ideology. It seems to be easy for you to say who is good (progressive to civilaziation) and who is bad simply by where they life or what belive system they adopt. I bet in your view of things humankind is the only interesting concept, single human beings and their existence/suffering is irrelevant - if so you disgust me.

[Now, don't get me wrong I can understand having a beef with the iranian regime, but that is something entirely different from (pseudo)hegelianistic chovinism.]

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
First off on this is that unlike you- or anyone else reading this- I have a comprehensive grasp of the entire history of modern human civilization.

So you took a university class in modern history, good for you.

Please keep your narcisstic bigotry out of my vacation thread.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
I'd love to visit the Middle East just because I like seeing new cultures and such, but I'd stick out like a sore thumb and to be honest I fear all the turmoil going on over there right now. Thanks for sharing.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I cordially invite any member of this site to speak positively of the Islamic peoples of the Earth post AD 1850.

I cordially invite you to speak positively of the jewish or christian peoples of the Earth post AD 1850.

Also, if you really knew everything about modern human civilisation as you said, you would know that "islamic people" as you call them wash their asses with water and must clean all the dirty parts of their bodies 5 freaking times a day for the prayers.

As my grandmother would say, if don't know what you're talking about, just shut the fuck up son.

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
the amount of fag in this thread is at the boiling point. Hot and steamy!

Kudos to neobuyer for turning these guys into bumbling back vaginas.

Adderall

Leona's Therapist
Cool pictures Azra.

I miss having Persian coworkers. They always brought in the best food.... It was usually a huge pot of yellow rice with insanely flavorful chunks of meat in it. Good shit.