tEh n00b stripes

m8zing

New Challenger
I guess you have to earn stripes & be a active member before buying and/or selling things. Shame on me this is me trying to be more "active".

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Have you hit up the holy trinity of nooblet posting yet? "What are you playing at the moment?", "What are you listening to at the moment?", "8man collection thread". Boom, up to ten posts, list up some wii games for sale, ask for offers, you're one of the gang.

cdamm

Trust the French?
10 Year Member
Have you hit up the holy trinity of nooblet posting yet? "What are you playing at the moment?", "What are you listening to at the moment?", "8man collection thread". Boom, up to ten posts, list up some wii games for sale, ask for offers, you're one of the gang.

he has already been on the "ban this person from the marketplace thread".

Last edited:

Mac91

I wonder if anyone saved my dickpic?
10 Year Member

Maybe a "<forum member> is a nasty horrible troll" thread for good measure.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
you need to pick a fight with a senior member. Look up "Skullz" for a how to.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
I guess you have to earn stripes & be a active member before buying and/or selling things. Shame on me this is me trying to be more "active".
use ebay you diseased monkey

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
...welcome?

How about you tell us about yourself. Look at other intro threads for reference.

Btw, making a welcome thread for the sake of the market, yeah.......not cool.

m8zing

New Challenger
Just poking fun guys I got chastised for making to many market posts without being a part of the community first seems like a cool place I just need to be more active. That wii games market post was awesome though