20 Year Member
WqSPhxY.jpg

HBD! Make sure you take your meds with the cake

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Thank you friends, I had a good laugh scrolling down the posts, I did have a pretty awesome day, I managed to play some Gunlord in the morning but next time I'll make it Turrican for sure. It's nice to see the good old faces and some new ones too.

It's pretty crazy to think that today it marks 20 years since I left my home at 18 years old. Forward to when Contra 4 was released it made me realized a long time has gone by, 20 year anniversary, this year my favorite KOF has its 20th anniversary as well, pretty insane when I was just a kid thinking these type of games were the pinnacle, some times with so many games, but here we are with all kinds of new stuff to look forward too. I dunno, I guess when I look at it, it has gone in a flash and it has been a ride.

Thanks Arcademan for keeping it official!

ki_atsushi

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
20 Year Member
Damn, how did I miss this thread for days!?!

Happy belated, Chris!

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
Happy belated birthday EG!

ReplicaX

Unholy Custom Rank.,
15 Year Member
Thank you friends, I had a good laugh scrolling down the posts, I did have a pretty awesome day, I managed to play some Gunlord in the morning but next time I'll make it Turrican for sure. It's nice to see the good old faces and some new ones too.

It's pretty crazy to think that today it marks 20 years since I left my home at 18 years old. Forward to when Contra 4 was released it made me realized a long time has gone by, 20 year anniversary, this year my favorite KOF has its 20th anniversary as well, pretty insane when I was just a kid thinking these type of games were the pinnacle, some times with so many games, but here we are with all kinds of new stuff to look forward too. I dunno, I guess when I look at it, it has gone in a flash and it has been a ride.

Thanks Arcademan for keeping it official!

icon14.gif

Look I was named after one of your war room posts about women. :p

Maury V.

Lucky Glauber's #1 Fan,
Dood, happy birthday! I haven't spoken to you in a minute! Glad you're still around!