Club Nintendo shutting down

Moon Jump

Alfred Garcia's Butler
It sucks for me since I've got under 500 coins so I'm out of stuff like Star Fox on the 3DS and the physical goodies. I guess I'll try to get a few of the cheap-o 3DS games to make up for it.

thatdemoguy

Guerilla Warrior,
I did get my Smash soundtrack, but I havent got my other physical items (messenger bag and shirt) or my mewtwo codes.

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
I did get my Smash soundtrack, but I havent got my other physical items (messenger bag and shirt) or my mewtwo codes.

Same. Mewtwo codes are set for a 'Spring 2015' release, and the new physical items said they would ship like 2 months after ordering, or something like that...

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Just secured my Majora's Mask Messenger bag. Gonna flip it on ebay unless it looks pretty sweet. I was thinking of pickiing up some more coins in case nintendo goes all out for elite members, but I decided we're all probably going to get the shaft again. Last year I was forced to get some download game. Doubt it will be better this year.

I also noticed all my post play surveys disappeared. So that sucks I got screwed out of a few coins.

Last edited:

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I'm 10 coins from platinum status and I don't have anything to register. Snagged some DL games like Earthbound and Super Mario Land.

ThGame

Geese's Thug
Bump.

Has anyone gotten any physical stuff since the announcement? I still need to receive my SSB soundtrack, the mewtwo download, and some physical things I used my coins on.

Nothing yet here. Got the majoras mask puzzle set. Was just wondering about this today. Not surprised its taking forever. Sad to see this program go

xelement5x

Galford's Armourer
Just a note for trying to get extra coins, if you go to GameStop you can pick up Link's Crossbow Training for like 50c from them and it is worth 30 coins. Before buying though, I would ask to check that they've got a copy with the sleeve/CN code card on there.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Just a note for trying to get extra coins, if you go to GameStop you can pick up Link's Crossbow Training for like 50c from them and it is worth 30 coins. Before buying though, I would ask to check that they've got a copy with the sleeve/CN code card on there.

Also, they can be purchased on eBay if you just need a few. I just paid $2.00 for 30 coins to get my bag

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
Was totally bummed when I got the email from Nintendo I've been in the club for years. Spent all my coins last week on what little they had left and grabbed DL codes for Earthbound and Super Metroid...... so long Nintendo Club now you join Nintendo Power......

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
FYI - I got my Smash Bros soundtrack today. No word on the Zelda jigsaw though....

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
FYI - I got my Smash Bros soundtrack today. No word on the Zelda jigsaw though....

As did I, nothing on the physical items or the Mewtwo DL code, but I'm assuming that's coming later on.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Bump. Club Nintendo is now offering rewards for Gold and Platinum members. All DL games, but they're at least good games. Valid until 4/30/15 and the site is having its usual traffic issues.

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
There are some good games in that list - but I have most already. Lame, would have been nice if Nintendo went out w/ a bang, but oh well. At least I was able to snag a Zelda puzzle from before.

Looks like the Mewtwo DLC is also available. And unless I'm mistaken, I think the 2nd round of Mario Kart dlc should be coming out soon too.

Danthor

NAM-75 Vet
Bump. Club Nintendo is now offering rewards for Gold and Platinum members. All DL games, but they're at least good games. Valid until 4/30/15 and the site is having its usual traffic issues.

I was actually surprised this was offered on top of that last blitz of goodies, and how good the selection was! I got DKC: Tropical Freeze, since I've been meaning to pick that up for awhile now.

Alpha Skyhawk

Windjammers Wonder
Does anybody know if you can redeem a 3DS code on a Wii U and then download it on a 3DS later?

I don't own a 3DS yet, but I'd like to get Mario Kart 7. I see that the download codes will expire at the end of July, and I'm not sure I'll own a 3DS by that point.

zaneiken

Zero's Tailor
10 Year Member
I was actually surprised this was offered on top of that last blitz of goodies, and how good the selection was! I got DKC: Tropical Freeze, since I've been meaning to pick that up for awhile now.

I got DKC: Tropical Freeze as well! Been eyeing a physical purchase for a while now so this was an awesome platinum reward.

NeoSneth

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
20 Year Member
Got my stuff too. I should have picked up the DS cases. The messenger bag is pretty useless. I am glad I didn't go with the poster, as it is not club nintendo exclusive.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
Got my stuff too. I should have picked up the DS cases. The messenger bag is pretty useless. I am glad I didn't go with the poster, as it is not club nintendo exclusive.

I got the messenger bag cause it's selling for $70-80 on eBay. It's a cheap piece of shit. Sell it.

VidyaGamez

Crossed Swords Squire
I got the messenger bag cause it's selling for $70-80 on eBay. It's a cheap piece of shit. Sell it.

Idk where you get $70-80. Most of the BIN and sold listings are like $25. And why the hell is the site ALWAYS down for maintenance?

beigemore

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
I went with that NES Remix game for 3DS. Used my points then to buy Zelda, Metroid, and Punch Out.

famicommander

Tak enabled this rank change
15 Year Member
Cashed in all my Kool Aid points too.

I already had literally all the VC games they were offering, but I double dipped on some Game Boy favorites. Got SML2, Metroid II, and Kid Icarus Myths and Monsters.

Also got Sakura Samurai and the two Rolling Western games, plus the new Mario Golf for my Platinum reward.

Hope the new rewards program is good.

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
I still didnt receive my MewTwo code, apparently it was supposed ot be emailed on April 15. Anyone else got theirs ?

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Got my code and messenger bag, still waiting on the puzzle. As others have said, the bag is a disappointment, it's almost like those bags you get to shop at the record store, with a shoulder strap on it.