Yello !

MuppeT

War Room Troll
yesman.gif

My name is Anthony.

I still live in the 80s and 90s - what can I say I love them olden days. Hey my beloved car is a 91 w124 lotec.
Nothing new and modern can really capture my interest. I dislike trendies and selfish people.

Collecting is my hobby and I've been grinding games and electronics from local flea markets , garage sales and ads for years. Sadly lately good stuff is hard to find because of the surge of re-sellers and darn scammers :(

I relocated and right now I live in an apartment so it has been hard for me to keep all my games . I got them in boxes hidden under the beds and taking a big part of my wardrobes... which is breaking my heart! I am looking forward to getting a bigger joint or even a house in the near future.

I know this forum to be a dog eat dog world, but hopefully I will slowly earn my respect and join your ranks as one of the more positive figures around here.

I will post some of my stuff in the collections section this week.

B nice.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
no you don't it's 2015. or were you talking location? you must not be in the US if its still in the 80s-90s in December?

do you like dragonball? have a vita?

Hi

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
karou, youre going to make his brain explode before he even gets his foot in the door....
welcome to the forums, got a specific system you favor the most?

MuppeT

War Room Troll
Hi Karou

I don't have a vita... tbh I never even thought about getting one.
Dragonball Z you talking about ? Cool stuff but haven't followed in much.

Hi Max 330 mega,

I favor then CPS .. I got a nice collection that I am sure people will appreciate here. Nothing can beat the feeling of a true arcade game.
I enjoy playing my snes and genesis often... but I put a lot of time on my game gear also.

Last edited:

Halfabag

B. Jenet's Firstmate
Welcome bud.
It can sometimes seem a little weird here, but in general, it's a reet good place.
You may do quite well, especially if you keep the "darn resellers and scammers" attitude. They get hunted down and punished or even destroyed on here!
Can't wait to see your collection.

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
Dragonball Z doesn't exist, just Dragon Ball.

Welcome MuppeT.

M.T.

Master Tasuke?

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Oh goodie, another collectard.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
ibzVIBYf3v6lCW.gif

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
:scratch: are you getting soft? It was all in good fun - which Muppet seems to understand.
And yeah, I can deal with it, see my gif above.

I was hard earlier.