godzilla43 neo geo and snes collection

godzilla43

Geese's Thug
Here is my collection for two of my favorite systems.

Attachments

• aes.jpg
    aes.jpg
    506.3 KB · Views: 139
  • mvs.jpg
    mvs.jpg
    449 KB · Views: 136
  • snes.jpg
    snes.jpg
    469.7 KB · Views: 137
  • aof1.jpg
    aof1.jpg
    255.3 KB · Views: 124
Last edited:

StevenK

ng.com SFII tournament winner 2002-2023
10 Year Member
Nice to see an english spinmaster. Can't really make out some of the SNES stuff, you got parkinsons? ;)

cr8zykuban0

Igniz's Servent
very nice collection there. I really like how the pal snes boxes look. ive never seen a neo kids cab before. did you make that yourself?

godzilla43

Geese's Thug
No i didnt. I have try to google it but no success. It has MV-1FZ and NEO KIDS painted and some generic NEO GEO stickers. Coin door uses marks as currency so its from the 90's.

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
I like the look of the little cab, but how can neo games be played on it when it only has 3 buttons from what I can see (and what appears to be a start button)?

godzilla43

Geese's Thug
Yeah, that kinda sucks cause with fighting games you need 4 buttons. I have also a Jpac and I use the cab as mame machine sometimes so then I can play with 4 buttons when I map start button as the 4 button.
I have thought of adding extra buttons but for second player there is little room for the 4 button. Maybe in the summer I will add 4 button when i have time or not.
Maybe there is buttons that wont take that much room so I could change all the buttons... i dont know :D

Last edited:

godzilla43

Geese's Thug
I thought this adding more buttons for little bit more. I think this will be the best solution:
- make a copy of that metal plate where joystick and buttons are(this cause why damage the original).
- in the new metal plate move the first joystick far left, then 6 buttons and second joystick and 6 buttons(6buttons for CPS2 fight games)
- the start buttons go to front of the plate

i think cuttin metal, drilling and painting is semi easy but bending the metal plate in the same shape than the original is the difficult part

Last edited: