Sega Boardmaster Supergun question

A couple of quesions about this supergun :)

- Does it have a 110v - 220v switch on the PSU like the Sigma Raijin does
- Is there anywhere one can buy a Euro RGB/Scart cable for this?

Thanks!

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
It looks like it has a Din8 output for RGB.
You can plug a Mega Drive/Neo Geo scart in there as they're wired for mono audio or make one from scratch.

As for the PSU, if it does not, you can always replace with another one or use a step down. It should be the least of your concerns I guess.

Last edited:
Thanks for your answer :)
Is there a reason to get a Sega Boardmaster instead of a Sigma Raijin other than it looks nicer?

Also, does the Boardmaster ship with Jamma connector cabling (with kick harness?)?

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Except for the Supergun II, I have never had in my hands an "official" supergun. So I can't answer that.
They're mostly "pretty" and you save on controllers, but as far as I know you from the #pce irc channel days, controllers shouldn't be a problem for you.
I prefer custom made ones. These fatass sticks are gorgeous but takes the space of a pregnant cow.

I like to have the liberty of choosing what controller I wanna use and seat far away from the TV/monitor.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
Oh wow you remember me? What was your nick there?

The same, but circa 2003 I've quit irc for good.
I'm a great friend of namcojr.

Btw, I just saw... this thread belongs anywhere but in the "neo general discussion".

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Btw, I just saw... this thread belongs anywhere but in the "neo general discussion".
It took me a lot of refrain to not point that out, believe me.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
i own a boardmaster, and no it only accept 110V. as far as a scart cable output but they video output is such shit on mine i literally just use the thing with systems that output VGA so that i can just not use the onboard video encoder at all.