New Stuff

Phades

New Challenger
Anyone else see a giant naked baby with its brain exposed and eyes smoking out stabbing a shadowing man with a sai to the left.

To the right I see 3 figures staring at the scene.

I've been staring at this for ten minutes. Great work.
And now I can't look at this one anymore without being a little disturbed. Thanks a lot :)

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
<Edited. Taken to the War Room.>

Sorry, Terry. Those paintings are awesome. If you ever put any up for sale here, I'd love to buy one to hang here in the cave.
All of this!

Diavle18

Banger regnaB,
Beautiful work, the kind that can really let the viewer's imagination run wild and create their own story for it. Love the colors.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
Great work I like them all!

Anyone else see a giant naked baby with its brain exposed and eyes smoking out stabbing a shadowing man with a sai to the left.

To the right I see 3 figures staring at the scene.

...and the smoking heroin syringe, don’t forget that!

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
lol, that's a nude red haired woman sitting sideways with a sheet over her lap/legs smoking a cigarette in an old timey holder. There is smoke coming out of her eyes though and the background is especially vague.

Everything in the first post is acrylic. Sizes are all over the place, I'll add them to the initial post.

Everything is for sale, feel free to PM me. Just keep in mind this is original art, I'm not gonna charge an arm and a leg but paint, canvases etc. isn't cheap and I have a lot of time into some pieces.

Last edited:

@M

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy,
20 Year Member
I dig the two forest/tree environments and the 3rd piece, which looks like a moon and futuristic city arrangement to me, although I imagine my interpretation might be completely wrong.

mmsadda

Just buy my shit. Seriously. You can call me Susan
10 Year Member
Remind me why in the hell I sold you that Violent Storm PCB instead of trying to trade for a piece of your art.

Goddamn, your stuff is even better than before. Shoot me a call/text sometime soon - would love to play some games and see more of what you're working on.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
terry.300 said:
lol, that's a nude red haired woman sitting sideways with a sheet over her lap/legs smoking a cigarette in an old timey holder. There is smoke coming out of her eyes though and the background is especially vague.

Ahhh it’s so clear now! I think we mistook the line of the right side of her body as someone’s neck, and the sheet around her hips as being the shirt collar line. It’s a great piece!

Azra113

Street Hoop Star
10 Year Member
I had a dream I was fighting a giant naked chubby woman with red snakes for hair in a grey open field. I am holding the piece quasi responsible :lolz:

ForeverSublime

6400|!!|Kyo Clone
20 Year Member
Remind me why in the hell I sold you that Violent Storm PCB instead of trying to trade for a piece of your art.

Goddamn, your stuff is even better than before. Shoot me a call/text sometime soon - would love to play some games and see more of what you're working on.

I wonder how a community market would fare here, with member-made items for sale.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
The first one reminds me of the control panel overlay of a neo cab.

herb

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member
I love your work. You definitely have a gift.

terry.330

Time? Astonishing!
20 Year Member
Got an assload of new stuff to post soon.

Also got an instagram thingy: sapienart

TonK

Least Valuable Player
terry.330 did a one off custom for me. Wait till ya'll see it.

Dude is talented as fuck. His mom is no slouch either when it comes to art.