Feedback thread for Xian Xi

cyriades

Super Spy Agent
I ordered a custom consolized MVS from him, and he was clear, honest, and detailed in all of his communication with me. His prices are reasonable and the finished job is of very high quality! I decided on HDMI output and a unibios mod. The finished product arrived quickly and the display is *amazing* on my HDTV. I booted up Last Blade 2 and played it for a few matches with an AES stick I already own. I have to say that I'm quite happy with the cMVS so far! I plan on getting a lot of fun out of it. Lastly, the shipping and packing job that Xian Xi did on the unit shows that he is a true professional - everything was in perfect condition, and the unit itself was bubble wrapped and taped. Would definitely deal with again!

90s

This is the hand that launched a thousand batches.
XX did a number of console mods for me in the not too distant past. He kept me in the loop the whole way through, the prices were reasonable, and the return packing was better than when I sent him the items. I am more than satisfied with the mods, but I appreciate his communication just as much. Thanks dude! If I ever decide to get that supergun, I'm coming to you. :)

ShootTheCore

Bead Banger
Xian Xi did UniBios and Component Video mods on my AES recently. Pricing was reasonable, the turnaround was quick, and the final quality was outstanding. Thank you for your excellent work sir.

Archdesigner03

Camel Slug
10 Year Member
XX modded my aes system with all the bells and whistles with the cheapest price compare to other competitors with insane fast turn around time. He also fixed my other AES with sound problem. Good to know the neo community have someone like James who not only knows how to mod the system, but also fix it. Highly highly recommended!

Darklighterx

J. Maximum Fan Club President
20 Year Member
Best Hawaiian sauce out there.
Did me a solid on a PGM mod. Would recommend to anyone.

MadAsgardian

Rugal's Thug
So amazing that a single feedback thread cannot contain him! Now I understand why Xian Xi is the go-to person for your consolized MVS needs. Extremely reasonable prices and nice selection of cables included. Very noob-friendly. Arrived just in time to take along on my trip to visit the nephews -- needless to say we had fun. Thanks!