greetings from perth, australia

pmoniez

n00b
Hi everyone.

I have been lurking around here for a fair while and feel it's time to say hi.
I have been into the neo since I first saw sengoku at my local arcade around 91.
Around 96 i traded my ps1 with no games for an aes with 6 games. Looking back I can be confident that was a fair deal.
life of course got in the way for many years and I simply left gaming behind. My career and relationships took over until a few years ago when my wife and I decided to collect retro games and consoles. We now have around 30 consoles including an aes, mvs board through a supergun and a ngpc. We have only a modest aes collection of around 30 games but I can safely say that they get played an awful lot ( my ms3 is a bit of a whore with its obvious insertion marks) I'm not into having games sit on a shelf gathering dust( virtual boy excluded).
Earlier this year I went to Tokyo to see what retro gaming goodness I could get my hands on and was not disappointed.
I think the neo will always have a place in my life as I can sit on the couch , pop a beer and be into a game immediately with no load times, no patches to download, no in app purchases and no overhyped wank!
Cheers guys, I look forward to spending time on the boards!

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
nice post. 30 Consoles getting playtime? You must have a good life, hehe.

pmoniez

n00b
I try to put a bit of time each week aside for a bit of retro gaming. It's usually a way for me to unwind after the work week with a few beers. Obviously some consoles get a bit of neglect(Atari lynx, virtual boy) but others are played on a weekly basis (aes, pc engine). Lately though I have been playing a lot of ps1 games I missed the first Time around like harmful park and panzer bandit.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
hey, it's pretty much the same here. Playtime is usually only on the weekends. I just don't have that many consoles ^^

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Cheers guys, I look forward to spending time on the boards!

XcFUW8y.gif