NGPC auctions sell for WTF!?

FinalbossNYC

Zero's Tailor
you know honestly i can still walk into over priced game shops in Manhattan ( the city is highly overpriced) and occasionally find NGPC stuff for shocking low low 5-20 dollar prices. I have always supported this handheld since day one and will never sell my unit but its way over priced games make me sad and i was happier when know one on the train knew what i was playing.

turq

Quiz Detective
PAL B&W copies of Samurai Shodown & KoF R1 sold for $150 US and $90 US respectively on fleaBay yesterday - - rather than WTF, I'd say that was a good deal nowadays.

Last edited:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
you know honestly i can still walk into over priced game shops in Manhattan ( the city is highly overpriced) and occasionally find NGPC stuff for shocking low low 5-20 dollar prices. I have always supported this handheld since day one and will never sell my unit but its way over priced games make me sad and i was happier when know one on the train knew what i was playing.

i agree, however loose is much more different than loose. Loose games can be had for less than $15 for the majority of games, however CIB, especiallu some Euro clamshell varieties, go for stupid amounts of money.

robert-gamble

Armored Scrum Object
what's with Puzzle Link? I saw that a UK copy of Puzzle Link 2 got some big money recently but I thought Puzzle Link 1 was pretty common? I have mine up on ebay and I think its going to top £100.

turq

Quiz Detective
what's with Puzzle Link? I saw that a UK copy of Puzzle Link 2 got some big money recently but I thought Puzzle Link 1 was pretty common? I have mine up on ebay and I think its going to top £100.

Final damage:

UK Puzzle Link 1 = £165 ($245 US)
UK Puzzle Link 2 = £112 ($167 US)

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
Toys R Us carried the NGPC with Sonic. That's where I got mine.

TRU was the only US chain I remember having NGPC kiosks. There may have been other stores with them, but I never encountered them.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
The Best Buy I worked at had NGPC stuff but it was really late in the game, I had already picked up the games I wanted from other sources.

GregN

aka The Grinch
20 Year Member
I have puzzle link 2. What is the difference from that to the original?

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I believe Puzzle Link 2 was released only 6 months after the original, so there weren't too many changes. I can't tell a difference between the Puzzles gameplay at all, but you get new modes in part 2 (Marathon, Cards [in the 1st part cards were only trophies]) and you can change the puzzle icons.

There isn't much need to get both IMHO.