Thread: Section9agent's collection

Bashful Neophyte

Section9agent's collection

I have just recently picked up my neogeo aes after wanting one for so many years. This is just the start of my humble collection.
    20150102_132552.jpg
    IMG_184965348829151.jpeg

Also I picked up a ngpc
    IMG_185074654232860.jpeg
    The one game not shown is sonic pocket adventure.

This is the rest of what we lovingly call the retro room. There is a lot of history and memories in this room.
    IMG_410841356032794.jpeg
    IMG_410833841133630.jpeg
    IMG_410828977636132.jpeg
    IMG_410823048487645.jpeg
    this has become known as "the wall" among friends
    IMG_410816722570928.jpeg
    IMG_410811364628430.jpeg
    all the video game sound tracks that I have.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Section9agent; 01-02-2015 at 01:34 PM. Reason: got some new games

Kuroko's Training Dummy

You are off to a great start. The World Heroes series rocks and need I say more about Shock Troopers?
    Wanted MVS carts: Kizuna Encounter, Waku Waku 7

Bashful Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by TheIronSheik View Post
    You are off to a great start. The World Heroes series rocks and need I say more about Shock Troopers?
    shock trooper = amazing soundtrack!!!!!

world hereos was the mvs games that got so many of my quarters ^_^

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.
    Didn't Get Banned.
    FOOKIN A!!

Great start, but why buy an AES system if you're only going to buy MVS carts? Wouldn't it be better to just get a consolized MVS? Anyways that box seems to be in great shape.

I love the smell of AES carts in the morning!

Nice collection so far!
    All my tutorial videos, combo videos, bug video's and general gaming videos can be found on my youtube. Youtube.com/URLWK

Quote Originally Posted by loegan43 View Post
    I bet there's nothing like playing Street Fighter II with 9-buttons and a giant steering wheel pressed against your nuts.

Bashful Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by Bill Kilgore View Post
    Great start, but why buy an AES system if you're only going to buy MVS carts? Wouldn't it be better to just get a consolized MVS? Anyways that box seems to be in great shape.
    To be honest not all of the games are mvs. World heroes 2 is an aes cart. It's just in a custom shock box from Southtown as I got the cart loose. Also the same with magician Lord (it's in the mail), that one is aes. Mostly I just wanted the option of both. Always wanted the home console. And it was waaaaaaay cheaper. For what I got I got a deal I couldn't refuse. :Lol:

Bashful Neophyte

I also still find it funny that this is the only place I can post or do anything in the forum. Lol

Loyal Neo-Disciple

damn a boxed neo geo? very nice start and great selection of mvs games. I wish you best of luck on your neo journey

Mature's Make-Up Artist

Nice starter Neo collection. I'd love to see the rest of your game room if you have an opportunity to take more pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Section9agent View Post
    I also still find it funny that this is the only place I can post or do anything in the forum. Lol
    You'll get more access with time/participation.
    Wanted MVS carts:

Alpha Mission 2, Real Bout Fatal Fury, Sengoku 2

Bashful Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by dspoonrt View Post
    Nice starter Neo collection. I'd love to see the rest of your game room if you have an opportunity to take more pictures.
    As soon as I get home I will update my post. I just got some new stuff today. I have put a lot of hard work in to my game room. ^_^

Bashful Neophyte

Nice collection. I like how you put your carts in the UGC cases I assume as well. I have considered doing that over the years.

Mature's Make-Up Artist

Section9agent, I appreciate you putting up more pics of your game room. I always like checking out how other people store/display their stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by BenG76 View Post
    Nice collection. I like how you put your carts in the UGC cases I assume as well. I have considered doing that over the years.
    I like the cases, but I'm torn as they really make a collection of loose carts take up space quickly. There's never enough space with this hobby.
    Wanted MVS carts:

Alpha Mission 2, Real Bout Fatal Fury, Sengoku 2

Bashful Neophyte

They are in ugc cases. The Genesis and master system stuff is in regular cases and all the ds/3ds, game boy, gbc, virtual boy, get, game gear, and ngc games are all in ds cases. It was a lot of work to get everything looking pretty.
    in search of:
    AES:
    any KOF, any samuri showdown, alpha mission 2(or MVS), cyber-lip (or mvs), king of the monsters 1 & 2, eight man (or mvs)

MVS:
    andro dunos, areo fighters 2 & 3, blazing star, bust a move again (puzzle bobble 2), double dragon, galaxy fight, last resort, magical drop 3, metal slug 1 & 2 & 5 & X, neo drift out, over top, prehistoric isle 2, pulstar, rage of the dragons, svc chaos: snk vs capcom, viewpoint

Bashful Neophyte

I like the cases, but I'm torn as they really make a collection of loose carts take up space quickly. There's never enough space with this hobby.
    Yeah they do take up a lot of space quick but is looks so good on the shelf though.

I am also using shock boxes for the aes games that I get loose. I have only 2 now. Magician lord and world heroes 2.
    in search of:
    AES:
    any KOF, any samuri showdown, alpha mission 2(or MVS), cyber-lip (or mvs), king of the monsters 1 & 2, eight man (or mvs)

MVS:
    andro dunos, areo fighters 2 & 3, blazing star, bust a move again (puzzle bobble 2), double dragon, galaxy fight, last resort, magical drop 3, metal slug 1 & 2 & 5 & X, neo drift out, over top, prehistoric isle 2, pulstar, rage of the dragons, svc chaos: snk vs capcom, viewpoint

Bashful Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by Section9agent View Post
    Yeah they do take up a lot of space quick but is looks so good on the shelf though.

I am also using shock boxes for the aes games that I get loose. I have only 2 now. Magician lord and world heroes 2.
    I once had all my Gameboy games in cases. When I downsized a bit I put them in baseball card pages in 3 ring binders. That has been working out fairly good for me so far.

Bashful Neophyte

Sorry double post

Bashful Neophyte

I have become anal about having everything in a case with cover art at this point. After putting so much work into it, it's become hard to stop. Lol
    in search of:
    AES:

MVS:

4" Chinaman Slave

Nice wall of games.

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.
    Didn't Get Banned.
    FOOKIN A!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rob Black View Post
    Nice wall of games.
    Now i just have to post this:

I love the smell of AES carts in the morning!

Bashful Neophyte

I love pink Floyd.
    in search of:
    AES:

MVS:

Kula's Candy

Awesome game room. It's kinda irking me, please take the iMacs off the top plastic shelf before Something bad happens.

Bashful Neophyte

Quote Originally Posted by Cousin_Itt View Post
    Awesome game room. It's kinda irking me, please take the iMacs off the top plastic shelf before Something bad happens.
    If it was any other type of shelf I would have them lower. However I will be doing some rearranging here soon once work stops screwing me around and I have some free time. They will be with all the retro computer stuff. ^_^ there is a running joke that once I get that room 100% finished we will be moving again lmao. It will be nice when I have a house with an area decacated to all the retro and video game stuff. ^_^
    in search of:
    AES:

MVS:

Armored Scrum Object

nice stuff!

Thread Information