anyone in the midwest st louis area

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
So I just recently relocated to the Midwest area from California. Just curious how many members live in the st Louis area. I live on the other side of the river in Illinois a bit, but st Louis is the closest city.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
East st Louis is a scary place. Though, not far from there is a great diner called blue diamond. Amazing pies

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
I live in the o Fallon area, small suburbish area east of st louis. I haven't been through east st Louis, but hear it is a scary place at night. Then there's all the other stuff going on in st Louis currently.

Cousin_Itt

Galford's Armourer
10 Year Member
East st Louis is a scary place. Though, not far from there is a great diner called blue diamond. Amazing pies

Where is this place? I'll see if I can give it a try next week on an off work day.

caldwert

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
I'm in St. Louis, South County area. There's a few locals on here.

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Where is this place? I'll see if I can give it a try next week on an off work day.

Its called blue springs cafe.
3505 George Street
Highland, IL 62249

It says IL but its real close to St. Louis and right off of the highway. Their banana pie is awesome.

caldwert

Mr. Big's Thug
15 Year Member
Highland is close to Breese where some of the best sodas I've ever had are made at Excel Bottling if you're into a little trip. Old school bottling plant like something out of the 50's. They also brew their own beer now.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
I live near O'Fallon... MO never got how they have 2 cities that close to eachother with the same name.

K'99

Crazed MVS Addict
15 Year Member
So has anyone in that area been able to check out a store/arcade called The Neutral Zone in Chesterfield mall? Place seemed to have a pretty good selection and I noticed they had a 2 slot big red for sale up front.

Last edited:

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
I've been there his selection of fighters is pretty bad, but that dude loves the beat em ups. He's got some good games on the good Big Red but no fighters. He has KOF '97 on a f'ed up button MVS. Betting the one for sale is the f'ed up button one.

The one time I went it was a kid convention with the moms scowling if you try to jump in on one of their games. Love to see that place with a crowd that appreciates the arcade stmosphere.

Kubrickian

n00b
Its called blue springs cafe.
3505 George Street
Highland, IL 62249

It says IL but its real close to St. Louis and right off of the highway. Their banana pie is awesome.

I was just there last Friday for the "Seafood" Buffet. The pies are primo but the buffet is a joke; endless waiting for crab legs. I live in St. Jacob, which is like 15 minutes away.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
So I think this is the third or fourth thread for St. Louis basically asking does anyone play in St. Louis. My question is does anyone want to get together in the St. Louis area? Personally I don't care if it's go to someones house or mine at this point.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
I know. Last time I saw anybody giving a crap about snk was when Northwest Plaza 1st got KOF XI. I wish someone did something on Tue and Wed though. Best I can look forward to is half price at Dave and Busters on Wed.

Bakaboy, look up Galloping Ghost Arcade, 400+ games 8+ neo cabs. It is in Brookfield IL. Its really awesome.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Been there twice with my wife. Lots of fun but showed up on a thu and a mon around 3 P.M.. It was totally dead. Only games I played anyone on was KOF XIII and Simpsons Bowling (with my wife). Without the people to play it's rough to get excited since I have that many games on my setup at home. Still I do recommend everyone going there at least once in your life.

awesome. Saturdays are very busy, its better to bring a few friends. Also check out there webpage and facebook for their events.. Let me know when you are heading out there again I am usually there on Mondays hanging with the boss chatting...