SoCal Gaming @droids Saturday Dec 27, 2014 5pm - midnight

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
Hi Guys,
Anyone up for some arcade gaming Saturday 27th from 5p til midnight?

I'm in Fullerton. Please pm or text me (714) 588-4247 if interested.

Droid

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
Attendees:
1. Necronopticus + 1
2. Tyranix
3. Shadowkn55
4. Zenimus
5. Solidsnake2
6. Spark
7. Dewmansnk
8. Ookitarepanda +1
9. Wicked Element
10. Kyosuke75
11. Black oak + 1
12. Loegan43

Have a couple new arcade games to break in.
Droid

Last edited:

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
37 arcade cabs ready to rock!

all are welcome. looking forward to seeing new faces as well as old vets!

Droid

Last edited:

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
That is a killer looking setup. Wish I could show up but the soonest I will be in California is the first week in February. Hope all goes well!

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
That is a killer looking setup. Wish I could show up but the soonest I will be in California is the first week in February. Hope all goes well!

Thank you, its a work still in progress...please drop me a text when you're in town and I'll host again if my work schedule permits :)

Droid

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
Hey Tom, can you add me? I'll shoot you a text shortly. Going to drop by after work if that's ok. :)

loegan43

15 Year Member
Awesome. :) Looking forward to it.

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
Shit, why did it have to be tomorrow!? My wife wants to do some after Christmas shopping... figures. this is the FIRST time I have seen the gaming thing at your place in years, and I have to miss it. I am so saddened. :( Damn good to see your still doing these things man, perhaps next month? I can bring some games to the mix as well if need be?

Black IcE

Earl's Long Lost Brother,
15 Year Member
If I understand my schedule correctly, I will be in Town for the first few days of the first week in February for training in El Segundo. However, I should have a vehicle to drive around in the evening. I'll PM you when it gets a little closer.

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
If I understand my schedule correctly, I will be in Town for the first few days of the first week in February for training in El Segundo. However, I should have a vehicle to drive around in the evening. I'll PM you when it gets a little closer.

Small world... I work in El Segundo, heh. Please hit me up with a text also as I don't check neo-geo forums on a daily basis. 714-588-4247

Thx
Droid

Last edited:

droid

Me Luv U Long Time,
I am...so...amazed! Is this at your place? WOW!

Thanks Fakk2... I started collecting cabs last time I saw ya and it got a little out of control, heh.
I've been hosting off and on through the years, but they've all been very short notice due to my work and family schedule. I usually don't know if I'm free til the last minute. Please pm me your contact # and I can hit you up with a text next time to see if you're avail.

Droid

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
Thanks Fakk2... I started collecting cabs last time I saw ya and it got a little out of control, heh.
I've been hosting off and on through the years, but they've all been very short notice due to my work and family schedule. I usually don't know if I'm free til the last minute. Please pm me your contact # and I can hit you up with a text next time to see if you're avail.

Droid

I see, well, now that I am finally back in America after a long 2 and 1/2 year vacation in Cebu, I can come down damn near anytime. I wish that you had this gathering on Sunday, lol. But, yeah I will give you my number and I will wait for the call. I don't think I have texting on my phone...if I do, it's news to me as I never have used it. lol

loegan43

15 Year Member
Had a great time Droid. Bank Panic and Bosconian delivered. Had to leave early to pick my daughter up, but by the time I did, there was probably at least 20 people there. Great turn out, and thanks again for hosting. :)

Psygnosis8

Sieger's Squire
Sorry I missed it! I heard about the Bosconian cab. I hope you have another get together soon!

Teddy KGB

Капитан Борода
10 Year Member
Rad looking set-up Droid. Great selection.

Next time I'm down there for some R1 action with Quan/Dong, I'd like to check out your setup if you're around. ;)

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
I finally won this round of Ultimate Puzzle Pobble. 100-96.