K1ngArth3r's Neo-Geo Collection 2014

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
It's the end of the year and I thought I'd share my Neo-Geo collection with everyone.

It's not the best collection by a long way, but I enjoyed looking through the pictures so thought others might too :)

English HomeCart Collection

1_zps3c91ff3d.jpg

2_zps050da488.jpg

3_zps95d4fb86.jpg

4_zps25995674.jpg

5_zps09ebbaed.jpg

6_zps46760371.jpg

7_zps8939ad32.jpg

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
Nice collection man. I noticed you seem to only own Metal Slug 3 and 4. While the AES ones are really hard and expensive to obtain, you should get them all in MVS. They rock. :)

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Nice collection man. I noticed you seem to only own Metal Slug 3 and 4. While the AES ones are really hard and expensive to obtain, you should get them all in MVS. They rock. :)

Thanks, I used to own the others on MVS, but sold the loose carts in favour of MVS Kits... The only other Metal Slug I really want is Metal Slug X for AES :)

jeffensminger

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
You got a great collection going. Some really nice titles in there. I need to get those case protectors. I have them for my Nintendo collection but not for the neo.

GhostSeed

Angel's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Nice stuff. Where did you get those clear cases for the AES games?

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
haven't seen many euro/us versions of street hoop and savage reign before

I was ecstatic to get Street Hoop, it's only a short came but finished it tonnes of times! I hadn't seen one for sale before I got this one.

Savage Reign cost me a bomb to own but I think it was worth it, like you not seen many copies about, I have this one in my system now and I'm useless at it.

DeusVult

Another Striker
I have both Japanese versions, I like savage reign but iam crap at it also, nice to see euro/us versions though.

Bonga7

Zero's Secretary
your lighting and camera work is impressive

And yeah your collection is indeed mint

neo-geo-mvs

Sieger's Squire
10 Year Member
Loving the English AES collection :buttrock: :drool::drool::drool:

SNK vs Capcom has been an AES game I would have liked to have had but the price is too high for me now :crying:

I used to have an English AES View Point (brand new and sealed) and AES Metal Slug 3 (Japanese) but ended up selling them to help fund my MVS collection

Although most of my collection is MVS, I still love having some of them on AES, with the case and manual to look at and of course the cart to play on my home system with RGB set up :mr_t:

K1ngArth3r

Fio's Quartermaster
10 Year Member
Loving the English AES collection :buttrock: :drool::drool::drool:

Thanks mate, 62 games and counting, so many more that I want - Really hope I can get Matrimelee in 2015 (And maybe Metal Slug X)

SNK vs Capcom has been an AES game I would have liked to have had but the price is too high for me now :crying:

I got a great deal on the MVS Kit a few years ago, who would have thought it would shoot up in price so much! The AES copy cost me though :( - Wish I bought that one when I used to see it for £120...

I used to have an English AES View Point (brand new and sealed) and AES Metal Slug 3 (Japanese) but ended up selling them to help fund my MVS collection

Although most of my collection is MVS, I still love having some of them on AES, with the case and manual to look at and of course the cart to play on my home system with RGB set up :mr_t:

Me too, I enjoy certain games on MVS playing on a cab, but also love the AES games (Boxes/Manuals/Carts) and playing them on a PVM :D

ROBO2011

Crazed MVS Addict
Very nice collection! Very hard to collect euro and us games.
Maybe i'm wrong but the top of the inserts from Ninja Commando and Agressors seem be cut off...