One of the new guys here!

TheIronSheik

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hello. I have been a long time fan of the Neo Geo and I finally bought a Neo Geo AES almost 9 months ago. I also purchased an MVS-AES converter as well. I have been able to build up a library of over 40 MVS and AES carts (equal number of each) without going over $80 for any game. I will continue to get as many more games as I possibly can without going overboard. I am also always up to learning new things about the system. I have read some posts regarding bootleg AES carts. Which titles are most suspect to that.

Last edited:
Hey TheIronSheik. I'm still an Uber Noob with my mvs and KoF96. looks like you've already got quite a collection.

TheIronSheik

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Thanks a lot! Great start to your collection. Welcome aboard as well!

Last edited:

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
LET ME TELL YA SOMETHIN BROTHA, THE SHEIK MAY THINK HE CAN WALTZ INTO NEO-GEO.COM AND RULE THIS PLACE LIKE HE WAS STILL IN THE DESERT, BUT MEAN GENE SOON THE MILLIONS OF GOHANMANIACS WILL BE EATIN THEIR VITAMINS AND SAYING THEIR PRAYERS, AND YOU WILL FEEL THE WRATH OF THESE 24 INCH PYTHONS! WHATCHA GONNA DO WHEN GOHANMANIA RUNS WILD ON YOU????

Uh, I mean hi there.

TheIronSheik

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Thanks everyone. I also wanted to add that I started making video reviews of some of my Neo Geo games on YouTube a few months ago. I felt inspired by seeing other content online, so I figured I give it a try. I've been able to make it a fun hobby, since I always like to talk about the games I have. Here is the link:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCvs3lhJluY4TUkVC3GzwuLA

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member

hi! great job!

who knows how to get that tank at 2:26_ it always bugs me?

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
Something new for you to learn about the system: A lot of games are worth playing for a longer while, so with 40 carts already in your possession you might want to slow down on the buying and do some solid gaming now... also why hoard all those carts? Keep the ones you (intend to) play(ed/enjoyed a lot) and sell the rest back to the community - that's more fun for all than "collecting" them.

TheIronSheik

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Something new for you to learn about the system: A lot of games are worth playing for a longer while, so with 40 carts already in your possession you might want to slow down on the buying and do some solid gaming now... also why hoard all those carts? Keep the ones you (intend to) play(ed/enjoyed a lot) and sell the rest back to the community - that's more fun for all than "collecting" them.

I find your comment to be very disrespectful, since you do not know anything about me or my preferences in gaming. What the hell makes you think that they are just sitting there? DO NOT make any assumptions. These games have gotten lots of playtime.

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
I find your comment to be very disrespectful, since you do not know anything about me or my preferences in gaming. What the hell makes you think that they are just sitting there? DO NOT make any assumptions. These games have gotten lots of playtime.
Pfff, chill out. If this is all it takes to get you agitated, this place might not be for you. Also IF I wanted to disrespect you, you'd know without a doubt.

I believe if you've seen the kind and numbers of douches the Neo attracts, you can understand my reservations/suspicions. Also, with a 'normal' persons schedule/life (like work, partner/family, friends, other hobbies) it's rather unlikely to game more than 2 hours each and every day (and that's being generous I'd think), which would put you around 12 hours per cart (calculating with you having had your system for 250 days (9x4x7 [monthsxweeksxdays])) - which (even though I don't know the exact titles you have) really wouldn't be that much.
Sorry for assuming though and putting my standards of what it takes to truly appreciate a game on you, try to understand my position, you say nothing about yourself in the posts in this thread...

evil wasabi

The Jongmaster
20 Year Member
Someone bout to get their back broken and humbled.

Like Justin Bieber.

Chempop

BESTEST Buttrider in chat.Officially No.10 at Schm
...it's rather unlikely to game more than 2 hours each and every day (and that's being generous I'd think), which would put you around 12 hours per cart (calculating with you having had your system for 250 days (9x4x7 [monthsxweeksxdays])) - which (even though I don't know the exact titles you have) really wouldn't be that much...

You just got mathematical on his ass. :keke:

I believe if you've seen the kind and numbers of douches the Neo attracts

He has now.

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
generally bumping even week old stuff is frowned on? I thinks so, anyhow? I'm not very good at this.

I accuse you of trying boost your post count in an effort to access the market?
SASH6_Genan-Shiranui.gif

Last edited:

ThGame

Geese's Thug
generally bumping even week old stuff is frowned on? I thinks so, anyhow? I'm not very good at this.

I accuse you of trying boost your post count in an effort to access the market?
SASH6_Genan-Shiranui.gif

Wouldnt be the first time Ive been accused since i started here. Im pretty sure if you followed all of my posts you would realize that im actually posting with substance. In fact you're the only person to pm me based off of a legit question.

My intention wasnt to bump this thread but i couldnt help but laugh how the sub forum is called "welcome to teh drama" and this guys introduction thread had drama in it. And its even further proving my point by you accusing me and causing more drama.

Cheers