Hello, new member here!

ermoviola

n00b
Hello!
I'm sorry I'm a bit late, I'd like to introduce myself:

lurking here for a while, into Neo•Geo since high school, always loved SNK (in its "autarchical" way, very similar to my other VG bigs faves, Sega and especially Nintendo), I still have my AES but I lost all my 6 games (except one) due to a moving.

Now Neo•Geo fever has revamped since I bought an AWESOME original MVS cabinet, and I'm more a player than a collector, so, even if MVS carts and kits suck as opposed to AESs beautiful boxes, I'm getting all the games I loved more and enjoy a lot owning them and playing them.

Thank you all!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
how do people always lose their games while moving ? Do you have "friends" that help you all move and vanish your games? lol

ermoviola

n00b
how do people always lose their games while moving ? Do you have "friends" that help you all move and vanish your games? lol
I wasn't at home in that period, probably my mother just threw them away. Luckily, the most precious one (I guess) was saved cause it was in my granma's house at the time (EU Last Resort).

Hello!
I'm sorry I'm a bit late, I'd like to introduce myself:

lurking here for a while, into Neo•Geo since high school, always loved SNK (in its "autarchical" way, very similar to my other VG bigs faves, Sega and especially Nintendo), I still have my AES but I lost all my 6 games (except one) due to a moving.

Now Neo•Geo fever has revamped since I bought an AWESOME original MVS cabinet, and I'm more a player than a collector, so, even if MVS carts and kits suck as opposed to AESs beautiful boxes, I'm getting all the games I loved more and enjoy a lot owning them and playing them.

Thank you all!

Thrown away AES carts!? *faints* :eek:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
A pic of your cab would make this thread better.

Best of luck around here.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
hm, never seen one like those, interesting cab. The shape looks right, everything else is a little off though. What's "General Game-Intervideo"? The Italian distributor?

HardMVS doesn't have it either. If you're sure it's legit, you might want to send some pics/details their way...

ermoviola

n00b
hm, never seen one like those, interesting cab. The shape looks right, everything else is a little off though. What's "General Game-Intervideo"? The Italian distributor?

HardMVS doesn't have it either. If you're sure it's legit, you might want to send some pics/details their way...
Yes, General Game Intervideo was the official distributor for MVS in Italy. Source, this thread (sorry in italian): http://www.neo-geo.com/forums/showthread.php?141660-Gevin-General-Game-Giocando
I've seen a lot of these white/red cabinets here back in the day.
GGI still exists, but nowadays they only manage slot-machines and few arcade games.
So you think I should submit it to HardMVS...? :scratch:
I'll try to mail them...

Last edited: