Crossed Swords 2 AES/MVS and Rom Thread.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Hell yeah looks amazing Raz! Can't wait to get my copy. :)

ALL copies of CS 2 are being shipped to ME first... and will be shipped if you send me copious amounts of pron...

Sorry... you fooks should've read the fine print....

xROTx

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
MVS kits still available?

PRON FIRST.... KIT later...

TBH... Orri_pal... check the linkie website for pre-orders.... I think Raz said there were a few left... UNSURE now tho...

xROTx

PS. Joking aside... great work Raz and Jeff.... 2 people I would trust with my life to do stuffs for me...

Geddon_jt

Creator of the Master List,
20 Year Member
Looks incredible all around. Love that mvs move sheet. Great work everyone, can't wait!

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
Thanks for the update! Look'in very good! Can't wait for this gem to show up.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Are you serious?

A promise is a PROMISE... I said i would do it...

This makes me who i am... I won't judge why you posted that.... the forums think for themselves...

I just try and "point" the lads in the direction I wish them to go... You Think YOU can do it... you're welcome to try...

xROTx

TonK

Least Valuable Player
A promise is a PROMISE... I said i would do it...

This makes me who i am... I won't judge why you posted that.... the forums think for themselves...

I just try and "point" the lads in the direction I wish them to go... You Think YOU can do it... you're welcome to try...

xROTx

*woosh*

kitkit.com

Ace Ghost Pilot
15 Year Member
Impressive! I can't imagine how many hours of dedicated work Raz and Jeff have spent on the project. Eagerly waiting to get some CS2 MVS action!

Ren-chan

F I R E W A L L, M Y A S S !,
Great work Raz! A pity I was kinda late with the artwork :(

Orrimarrko

Kula's Candy
I TOLD THAT DUMBASS ALREADY!!!

...Not my fault people don't read the thread...

xROTx

??? I only asked once, so I'm not sure who you're calling a dumbass.

You responded, which I read, then Raz responded, which was very polite of him to do so.

SuperGun

Proto Hunter
20 Year Member

You responded, which I read, then Raz responded, which was very polite of him to do so.

I hear you man.
Your not the first longtime member here to be mistreated by Rot. Over the years, Rot has allowed his moderator status to get to his head. More than any other moderator here. He has a way of speaking down to others here in a very condescending tone. Sometimes he's joking, sometimes he's serious, but the problem is that only he knows which one. (I hardly ever find his comments to be funny so go figure) But the point is you can't take it personally. I try not to.

I am friends with other members here who get along with him and tell me he's s great guy & funny as hell. And granted, some of his pics & vids do indeed make me laugh. But I guess him & I never formally met & so we never got off to a good start. This happens a lot around here.

Anyhow, just take it with a grain of salt.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,

Heh... That was my way of telling you there was a linkie in this thread somewhere man and there were still some available:D

..I possibly should've added the linkie but I was busy... S'oz if you took it the wrong way:p

You'd prob know if I was being teh evil...

Yours Sincerely.

Mr Rot Phung Te

lolifoxgirl

Rot., Rot., Rot.
Can't we just all be friends and be happy that people who can make cool shit available?

White Devil

Hardened Shock Trooper
That's exciting dude, good to see you still have motivation despite the stressors you had to deal with.
I have to PM you about an address change. The landlord just jacked up my rent so I have to bail.

greedostick

Obsessed Neo-Fan
15 Year Member
How to I go about pre ordering one of these? I don't see a price in the initial post.

Great job btw! game looks great!