Crossed Swords 2 AES/MVS and Rom Thread.

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
I saw your FB page, pretty cool

Danke! I would like to say, 98% of my gaming pics and such are all hidden unless your actually on the friends list, but, if you liked the few things not hidden then that's pretty cool. If ever you want to be added to the FL just to see all the pics I took, just PM me and I will be happy to add ya! :)

Last edited:

wyndcrosser

Baseball Star Hitter
10 Year Member
:) lol Thanks, but the only people that see anything I have are on my friends list on FB. I don't bother posting pics here. ;)

I was joking.... I thought your CS2 desire was just jokes.

Fakk2

Crossed Swords 2 Bootleg Artist.,
I was joking.... I thought your CS2 desire was just jokes.

Actually, no. I began playing it more and more, and after many many hours of playtime and really getting into it, I go back and forth looking at, and playing the CD version on my CDZ, and then the Cart version, I began to realize how much work actually went into the game itself, and believe it or not this cart conversion is quite nice. I do feel wrong about putting the game down in the beginning when I first got it, I didn't have enough time to really give the game a chance, and now I actually quite appreciate the work put into it, so I decided to make myself a copy to play on AES and MVS that I don't really mind getting scuffed up in the MVS cab, or in my AES, (even though I really do take great care of them as well), and the MVS copy I have from Raz and Jeff, I want to keep in immaculate condition, in the brown box it came in.

I plan to buy just one AES copy when/if Jeff produces another run just for collecting purposes, because even though I did find some flaws in it IMO, I still admit when I am wrong, and I do greatly admire the work they put into it. Crossed Swords II was a favorite of mine back in the day on the NeoCD system, and the fact that they made it finally available on the cart system, even if it's not exactly as I planned, it is still something I really like, so having an extra copy on both the AES and MVS doesn't hurt and since I had many extra boards laying about, it was cheap and easy enough to make. :)

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
I just received the message from Jeff you guys have been waiting for. They are all boxed and ready to go. The current plan is they will start being sent on Friday.

Raz

Elder

NEST Puppet

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
Elder, I saw your unboxing video also, I missed that back in September. Its cool also.

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
This may be a blessing for one person out there. There is one MVS kit left that's is up for grabs. It is slightly different in that it will come in a blue translucent shell and not the standard black shell the other MVS kits have come in. The price is the same so if you would like it please drop me a PM.

Strictly first come first serve.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
Oh... Super limited edition model. Nice. Is it one of the light-blue shells NG Dev uses?

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
That single MVS kit has now sold.

Raz

Ruprit

n00b
csii013l3syj.jpg

Got a copy of the game today! It痴 really difficult.

A big thank you to Elder for posting his unboxing video. I was lucky enough to watch that and see there was still time to order a reprint. Technically, this is my first Neo-Geo game because I ordered it before I commissioned a CMVS from JNX.

Thanks, Razoola and Neobitz for making this. The quality of the artwork and packaging really add to the authenticity of such a special release.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I got my crossed swords 2 kit today. A nice surprise since I wasn't even aware it was going to be shipped out so soon. Thanks guys.

Elder

NEST Puppet
csii013l3syj.jpg

Got a copy of the game today! Itç—´ really difficult.

A big thank you to Elder for posting his unboxing video. I was lucky enough to watch that and see there was still time to order a reprint. Technically, this is my first Neo-Geo game because I ordered it before I commissioned a CMVS from JNX.

Thanks, Razoola and Neobitz for making this. The quality of the artwork and packaging really add to the authenticity of such a special release.

Glad you scored a copy. :)

James makes amazing stuff. Be sure to take some pics of the CMVS he makes you :D

Oh and welcome aboard.

RabbitTroop

Mayor of Southtown, ,
20 Year Member
I got my copy tonight too. No need to say it's an amazing package, since that's already been done here again and again. Glad I got a copy. The game looks absolutely ace in my cab. I'll definitely be giving it some play this weekend.

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
Great news, I'm really happy these are being received before Christmas.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
Got my copy!!!!!! Thank you for everything!!!!
Jeff, Raz, Rot.........many thanks :)

Ruprit

n00b
Glad you scored a copy. :)

James makes amazing stuff. Be sure to take some pics of the CMVS he makes you :D

Oh and welcome aboard.

Thanks!

I ended up getting my CMVS in late October, so I've had ample time to go nuts and build a small collection (about 15 games so far).

Something about this game though makes it special in my collection. I think it's due to the game's uniqueness in comparison to Neo-Geo's traditional genre offerings.

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
Something about this game though makes it special in my collection. I think it's due to the game's uniqueness in comparison to Neo-Geo's traditional genre offerings.

I agree, I loved the first one and I'd love the have the second one as well.