Crossed Swords 2 AES/MVS and Rom Thread.

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
Raz and guys, curious on the home cart this be issued in a snaplock case right? :spock:

Last edited:

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
and the prize for most irrelevant question goes to...

MCF 76

Vice's Love Slave
10 Year Member
^If you are not buying a copy then its irrelevant to you their chief. Since all the shit that happened with the snap cases just wondering if they were going to be able to get them or we get our own that's all.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Lads...

SHUSH.... we're still trying to find a way to do this... and not everything has been discussed...

What i can say is CURRENTLY....

1) AES cart will have snaplock cases and insert... NO INSTRUCTIONS...
2) MVS kits will be in Cardboard boxes with matching labels... dip sheet... mini and POSSIBLY a moves sheet... maybe some A5 posters too...

There may also be just a BARE cart (for the guys who don't give a shit...)... BUT... everything goes thru Raz... and I will only state what he asks me to say...

Now, less infighting plz.... Raz will provide details when he can...

xROTx

Razoola

Divine Hand of the UniBIOS,
Staff member
20 Year Member
Nothing is finalised yet, still trying to find the best way to do it all.

F4U57

General Morden's Aide
20 Year Member
Just out of curiosity, what sort of quantity limitation are you considering for both AES and MVS?

rcantor77

Baseball Star Hitter
Well I for one cannot wait or all this to come to fruition... top work Raz. :D

Macck

Edo Express Delivery Guy
I want a MVS loose cart with MM if possible of course.

Great work RAZ !!!

[]'Macck

JacKc

Quiz Detective
These are the flyers I have. These are quick 600dpi scans from my crappy home scanner. I can get better scans from the office machine if need be...
Hi NeoTurfMasta,

Sorry to ask you about scans after all this time but it is possible to have better scans from the office machine?

Best, JacKc.

GadgetUK

Ace Ghost Pilot
Quite happy to buy in whatever form Raz comes up with. Looks awesome and lots of hours spent here!

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
Hi NeoTurfMasta,

Sorry to ask you about scans after all this time but it is possible to have better scans from the office machine?

Best, JacKc.

That is not possible, the quality of the artwork is the problem and not the scanner.

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
Just to let you know I also think there is an error in the Japanese text that was translated. I think the last work in the paragraph should be 'Belkana!' and not 'Vilucania!'.

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
Is anyone able to supply me with HQ scans of both A5 sheets of the Crossed Swords 1 MVS kit (English, seen in this picture http://www.neo-geo.com/snk/carts/mvs/CROSSED.jpg). I'm also looking for a good photo of an English AES cart so I can see the label (top and side). If you don't want to post it here please feel free to drop me a PM or email.

Last edited:

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
The higher rez version will definitely give a much better print quality. Someone can always add back in some of that 'roughness' texturing from the original.

Kind of like this:

crossed2.gif
That's true but the facelift is already missing details and thus it looks "blochier" than the original already. Like a scale X2 effect...ugh!

I suggest using finer brushes and stick to the details, they are very little as it is but miss them and the pic will have that obvious reproduction look that is so dreadful.

NeoTurfMasta

DANCE DANCE KARNOV!,
20 Year Member
Hi NeoTurfMasta,

Best, JacKc.

If I get a chance this weekend I'll go in and scan. I think the machines can do 1200.

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
im gonna buy what you are gonna supply. cant wait! gotta support the home team. SNK may be dead, but homebrew and conversions are just starting to gain traction.

Razoola

Staff member
20 Year Member
@JacKc

You could try bringing the 4 screenshots closer together so the spacing is more equal to the edges of the insert (and where the insert will crease). At the moment the spacing between the pictures looks to be about double that amount. It may look better if it were all equal. Its just a suggestion and it may look worse. There are a couple of ways you can achieve what I mean, either enlarging the pictures slightly or moving them closer together.

JacKc

Quiz Detective
@Razoola

Taking account of your feedback ;)

v1w7byf.jpg

Best, JacKc.

Last edited: