Hello From Texas!

I'm sort of new to the whole Neo Geo scene besides buying various SNK anthology games. I have an Omega kit coming in the mail so I'll be joining in on the whole MVS collecting very soon!

I would like to know from you guys what your personal favorite Metal Gear game is too! :D

WoodyXP

Setsuna's Owl Keeper,
15 Year Member
Welcome to the boards and the Neo Geo Universe. I just moved to Texas a couple weeks ago.

Can't speak for Metal Gear, I never played any of them.

Pasky

Fug:DDDDD,
What's up and welcome to the boards.

Personal favorite for Metal Gear is Metal Gear Solid. Love the NES game's as well. Everything after that just turned into bleh.

Yeah the story for those games is a complete disaster but I kind of like MGS 3 the best.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Welcome to the forums and neo geo scene.

Answer on your question is easy for me as I personally love Metal Gear Solid 3 - everything from game play to boss fights is a 10 out of 10.

How about your?

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Welcome! What part of TX are you? I lived in corpus for over 4 years.

MGS and MGS 3 are very close to each other for me. Both have some epic battles and story telling.

rarehero

Rotterdam Nation Resident,
20 Year Member
Welcome to the fray ss.
Woody, glad you're in San Antonio.
It's a good town that their own resident's don't give enough credit.
gg1, sorry you had to go back to conn.
I hear it's cold up there.

Hey! I realize this thread is a few days old now, but I too am from Texas. It's cool to see others. Well my favorite MGS is the first MGS on playstation. For whatever reason I just didn't bother to play any after that one.