Flashing Carts?

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
I am and not looking to gain information to recreate, sell, boot, etc. Just want to play some cool games on the cheap

This is how The following members became the most hated flippers and rapers of the neo community:

*KPJ/Kennyboy (Neotropolis)
*Christoph (Analog interactive)
*Professor Plum (bootlegger, liar, and flipper)
*and many others... homeboy.

Don't be one of these people. Some knowledge corrupts. Get a multicart and be done with it :)

BTD

Armored Scrum Object
This is how The following members became the most hated flippers and rapers of the neo community:

*KPJ/Kennyboy (Neotropolis)
*Christoph (Analog interactive)
*Professor Plum (bootlegger, liar, and flipper)
*and many others... homeboy.

Don't be one of these people. Some knowledge corrupts. Get a multicart and be done with it :)

That's fair. I'd rather be revered by all. I'm gonna need everyone to get started on that though...

Lemony Vengeance

Mitt Romney's Hairdresser,
That's fair. I'd rather be revered by all. I'm gonna need everyone to get started on that though...

Pride corrupts as well.

:P

Stay grounded and you'll be fine. Lots of people don't like me here, but here I am :)

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
So basically this guy wants to sac cheap MVS carts to make bootlegs of homebrew games. This is better than buying a multicart because those only "partially work" (because they don't save your high score, LOL). This is also good because it will drive up the price of common MVS games, making our games worth more money (because who wants their possessions devalued?).

Does this not sound like a profiteering bootlegger in-training? This shitbag should be banned. Up until about a month ago, all of your posts were in the marketplace, which got you banned from it. So is creating threads like this your way of "contributing"? *THIS* is how you're going to earn your way back in?

And talking like that to broken is going to win you exactly zero friends around here. You're already swirling around the bowl thanks to your marketplace ban. We're I you, I'd be watching my P's and Q's right now.

Skips

Belnar Institute Student
So basically this guy wants to sac cheap MVS carts to make bootlegs of homebrew games. This is better than buying a multicart because those only "partially work" (because they don't save your high score, LOL). This is also good because it will drive up the price of common MVS games, making our games worth more money (because who wants their possessions devalued?).

Does this not sound like a profiteering bootlegger in-training? This shitbag should be banned. Up until about a month ago, all of your posts were in the marketplace, which got you banned from it. So is creating threads like this your way of "contributing"? *THIS* is how you're going to earn your way back in?

And talking like that to broken is going to win you exactly zero friends around here. You're already swirling around the bowl thanks to your marketplace ban. We're I you, I'd be watching my P's and Q's right now.

Shouldn't this whole thread be in the french forum anyway?

BTD

Armored Scrum Object

Yes my master plan was to quit my great paying job with great benefits to bootleg carts and then buy my mansion. You got me.

By the way of you expect members new or old to have someone tell them to shut the fuck up when they're goofing around with another member and just sit there and take it, then you're barking up the wrong tree. If someone gives you the finger you have the right to shoot it back and if you don't agree with that... Well I bet you can guess.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Yes my master plan was to quit my great paying job with great benefits to bootleg carts and then buy my mansion. You got me.

By the way of you expect members new or old to have someone tell them to shut the fuck up when they're goofing around with another member and just sit there and take it, then you're barking up the wrong tree. If someone gives you the finger you have the right to shoot it back and if you don't agree with that... Well I bet you can guess.

How would you feel if a complete stranger just starting dicking around with you and acted like it was a matter of fact? Until you start contributing in a serious manner and people get to know you better, you haven't earned that privilege yet.

BTD

Armored Scrum Object
How would you feel if a complete stranger just starting dicking around with you and acted like it was a matter of fact? Until you start contributing in a serious manner and people get to know you better, you haven't earned that privilege yet.

I hear what you're saying man, but come on, who says "revere me" with a serious face outside of 20th fascists?

It just seems people want to pick and choose what to be sensitive about here. Lots of unnecessary butthurting. That's all I have to say. I didn't mean to offend anyone if I did.

shadowkn55

Genbu's Turtle Keeper
15 Year Member
Generally the people that say outrageous things have been here long enough for others to know to not take them seriously. If a noob just waltzes in doing the same nonsense, he's a pretentious ass. It's all about context. You don't lay down the dirty jokes on a first date and not expect to get slapped. You gotta get a feel for the people around you first.

Jag-Master

"Hey, are we done here?..., Cause I'm losing my bu
15 Year Member
So basically if everyone started to sacrifice world heroes mvs to make something better (basically any other game), they would not only have said game, but everyone's copy of World Heroes they don't want just jumped in value. So the gamers win and the hipsters lose? Hmm...

Ban Plz

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Multi carts are awesome for ease of use but treat it as that, not as a replacement for your favorite games. Changing games during a meet up is a bitch, nothing like emulation and multicarts for meet ups, everyone has a fav they wanna play on the fly and this facilitates that so easily.

I can't wait for a CPS2 multicart, not that 19-in 1, I rather wait for an end all be all alternative but I'm still keeping my ST along with my favs CPS2 carts.

Elgen

New Challenger
I guess the short answer to all these questions is: It's illegal!

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
OI! BTD!

...I don't mind you doing this shit in private... or contacting members asking for advice...

LOOK... people sell/provide services here... that infringe on certain beliefs.. I'd rather not you get us into any hot water... so stop... or face having my boot up your ass...

xROTx

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member

If you were a regular, contributing member here instead of a marketplace leech just out to get his access back, you'd know that broken's "shut the fuck up" post was a recent running joke around here. And you can say whatever you want back to him or anyone else. The only person you're hurting is yourself.

BTD

Armored Scrum Object
If you were a regular, contributing member here instead of a marketplace leech just out to get his access back, you'd know that broken's "shut the fuck up" post was a recent running joke around here. And you can say whatever you want back to him or anyone else. The only person you're hurting is yourself.

Apologies if I have more interest in the schematics and mechanics information on the site and less interest in the banter in the war room. I have that already. It's called reddit.

But the information in tech support forums is not only interesting but invaluable, hence why I tend to spend my time (mostly) in that forum. With limited knowledge there's not always a ton to say. Communities can exist without us all being best friends. Everyone plays a part.

I have no further desire to talk about this with you Jib.

Jibbajaba

10 Year Member
Everyone plays a part.

What part do you play around here? You can't leech from the market, so you'll leech bootleg-making info from tech support instead? The fact that you would even start this thread in the first place shows how clueless you are. Maybe reddit would be a better place for you. Or Sega-16.

BTD

Armored Scrum Object
What part do you play around here? You can't leech from the market, so you'll leech bootleg-making info from tech support instead? The fact that you would even start this thread in the first place shows how clueless you are. Maybe reddit would be a better place for you. Or Sega-16.

Why are you so angry? Did I steal something from you? Ruin this forum? Fuck your mom? What is it? Jesus christ dude, calm down. You're starting to sound like an irrational woman. Now listen closely: I'm going this way, you go the other way. There's no reason we can't both enjoy the forums.