Flashing Carts?

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
Here's a quick tip for you. Making the argument that someone else is "angry" or "sounds like an irrational woman" doesn't really work when, in the same thread, you say "eat a dick, fuck face".

Don't get me wrong; I don't blame you. I'd probably be feeling pretty defensive too, if I were in your shoes. But good luck getting your marketplace access back. Threads like this are a great start. Maybe next you can ask for some tips on doing high-res printing that someone could easily mistake for offset printing? But of course it would just be for personal use, and really you're just asking out of curiosity (wink, wink, nudge, nudge.)

BTD

Armored Scrum Object
Here's a quick tip for you. Making the argument that someone else is "angry" or "sounds like an irrational woman" doesn't really work when, in the same thread, you say "eat a dick, fuck face".

Don't get me wrong; I don't blame you. I'd probably be feeling pretty defensive too, if I were in your shoes. But good luck getting your marketplace access back. Threads like this are a great start. Maybe next you can ask for some tips on doing high-res printing that someone could easily mistake for offset printing? But of course it would just be for personal use, and really you're just asking out of curiosity (wink, wink, nudge, nudge.)

OK.

SouthAmericaNeo

Kuroko's Training Dummy
I wish that SNK allow gsmes to be remade. That would be best. I am such a fan I wish I could have acces to these games.

Yodd

Iori's Flame
20 Year Member
Why are you so angry? Did I steal something from you? Ruin this forum? Fuck your mom? What is it? Jesus christ dude, calm down. You're starting to sound like an irrational woman. Now listen closely: I'm going this way, you go the other way. There's no reason we can't both enjoy the forums.

You still need to just shut the fuck up.