Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 51 to 56 of 56

Thread: Flashing Carts?

  1. #51
    Orochi's Acolyte
    Jibbajaba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Jibba the ribba who jibba's ma bibba.

    Posts
    5,149
    Here's a quick tip for you. Making the argument that someone else is "angry" or "sounds like an irrational woman" doesn't really work when, in the same thread, you say "eat a dick, fuck face".

    Don't get me wrong; I don't blame you. I'd probably be feeling pretty defensive too, if I were in your shoes. But good luck getting your marketplace access back. Threads like this are a great start. Maybe next you can ask for some tips on doing high-res printing that someone could easily mistake for offset printing? But of course it would just be for personal use, and really you're just asking out of curiosity (wink, wink, nudge, nudge.)
    Neo-Geo AES US #000003 | Neo-Geo MVS #55378008 | Neo-Geo CD US #71077345



    Quote Originally Posted by mjmjr25 View Post
    No more posts. Jibs wins internet for May 31.

  2. #52
    Krauser's Shoe Shiner
    BTD's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    NC

    Posts
    237
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibbajaba View Post
    Here's a quick tip for you. Making the argument that someone else is "angry" or "sounds like an irrational woman" doesn't really work when, in the same thread, you say "eat a dick, fuck face".

    Don't get me wrong; I don't blame you. I'd probably be feeling pretty defensive too, if I were in your shoes. But good luck getting your marketplace access back. Threads like this are a great start. Maybe next you can ask for some tips on doing high-res printing that someone could easily mistake for offset printing? But of course it would just be for personal use, and really you're just asking out of curiosity (wink, wink, nudge, nudge.)
    OK.

  3. #53
    Lazy SNK Employee
    SouthAmericaNeo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Santiago Chile

    Posts
    58
    I wish that SNK allow gsmes to be remade. That would be best. I am such a fan I wish I could have acces to these games.

  4. #54
    3t3rn@l n00b
    Mugicha's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    (・へ・)

    Posts
    3,849
    Quote Originally Posted by SouthAmericaNeo View Post
    I wish that SNK allow gsmes to be remade. That would be best. I am such a fan I wish I could have acces to these games.
    (・へ・)
    Quote Originally Posted by cdamm View Post
    we barely even talk about neo here.

  5. #55
    . Yodd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    Cincinnati, OH

    Posts
    2,929
    Quote Originally Posted by BTD View Post
    Why are you so angry? Did I steal something from you? Ruin this forum? Fuck your mom? What is it? Jesus christ dude, calm down. You're starting to sound like an irrational woman. Now listen closely: I'm going this way, you go the other way. There's no reason we can't both enjoy the forums.
    You still need to just shut the fuck up.

  6. #56
    Orochi's Acolyte
    Jibbajaba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Jibba the ribba who jibba's ma bibba.

    Posts
    5,149
    Quote Originally Posted by broken View Post
    You still need to just shut the fuck up.
    Cosigned.
    Neo-Geo AES US #000003 | Neo-Geo MVS #55378008 | Neo-Geo CD US #71077345



    Quote Originally Posted by mjmjr25 View Post
    No more posts. Jibs wins internet for May 31.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •