PSA: Caladrius blaze $15 at play asia

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
Skullz,
Be a brah and pass that extra on to gohung ;)

I was just about to say he had it if he had $20in da pocket .... but then...

That's okay, I don't care for cum stained shelf queens.

TBH i don't know whats wrong with some of you guys ... but your attitude is just disgusting.

Last edited:

Beelzebub

Frenzy Football Player
10 Year Member
Well damn, too bad I missed this sale. My PS3 is seriously lacking in shmups. Maybe I should browse the forums while I'm at work more often so I don't miss posts like this. :p

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
1 is play copy .. the other to stay sealed on the shelf next to my other sealed Deathsmiles, Dodonpachi and Otomedeus Excellent :)

you'll probly be dead by the time your "sealed" copy is worth something. while yer at it, go ahead and get your "play" copy VGA graded too!! :thevt:

neo_mao

Been There., Done That., It Was Shit.,
15 Year Member
"Cum Stained Shelf Queen"....which mod do I have fist to get that as a custom rank?

robot

Krauser's Shoe Shiner
Just played this for the first time at my brothers this weekend - really awesome game, would've definitely grabbed it at that price (and regular price after xmas). SHAME BREAK!

Neorebel

Viewpoint Vigilante
Christ, I would have loved to grab a $15 copy of that game.... TO PLAY

KRiSX

King's Dry Cleaner
amazing price, only bought it a few weeks ago myself for much more, grats to those that managed to score it cheap (except Skullz)

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
Skullz . . .

Stop being a such a huge fucking faggot okay?

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Damn it! DZ told me about it and I was gonna do it today but it's far too late.

Torch the Skullz, burn him to hell...with hellfire...he bought my copy, I just know it.

Tron

Test
15 Year Member
I notice it was on sale at PA so i order a copy right away.I got the notice it shipped,though i will probably won't have the game until after xmas.

Shivan128

Mr. Big's Thug
Received mine in the mail yesterday... between that and steel empire, my holiday will be busy!!!

ballzdeepx

Rugal's Secretary
20 Year Member
Received mine today. Considering I took slowboat shipping I'm impressed they got it here before Christmas.