PICTURES OF MY COLLECTION SO FAR

Hi

Soon i am updating with new pictures. Got a MVS U4 in the meantime. Restored it and now it is in a decent shape. I was also able to get Matrimelee, Pulstar and Fight Fever.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Love the big red with the curved button layout, a thing of beauty!

timchips

n00b
Holy crap that's one of the nicest collections I've seen. Value will only increase too. Cheers.

Heinz

Parteizeit
15 Year Member
Value value value, that's all it's about for timchips.

Shin9999

King's Dry Cleaner
20 Year Member
I am digging that shelf full of shock boxes. I might end up doing the same thing with some of my games.

Hi all

What do you think about my my Candies. would be great to get some feedback
got ganryu in the meantime with the complete artset. Very happy about that.

Only Pochi & Nyaa and The Iritating Maze are now missing

miisalo

Astra Superstar
Like it. This looks like collection that gets played with all those cabs. Thank you not being just collectard!

Ip Man

BBLLOOOO__HHAARRDDDDDD!!!!,
15 Year Member
awesome collection .i'v only got like twelve games for my aes. although i wouldn't want to have a complete collection of games for any console, i would however love to have all the kof and fatal fury games for the aes.

Bill Kilgore

Sent Rot A Secret Santa.Didn't Get Banned.FOOKIN A
Holy crap, is tough getting candy cabs here in Europe, but you make it look like a breeze.

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
Stromkabel0605 was kind enough to invite me for a "Jausn und Zockerei" today.(Jausn: Austrias excuse to eat sweet bakery stuff in the afternoon along with a coffee, Zockerei: Playing games)
The images are nice but don't do the room and cabs justice as all of them are restored as good as possible (even up to the stickers). This was also the first time I ever played on a "big red" but I have to say I prefer the controls of the japanese sitdown cabs.
Got the chance to try some fighters I didn't play yet (Ninja Masters, SSVS, Garou on MVS, AOF3) along with some coop shooters and Atomiswave Metal Slugging.
All in all: had a blast - very impressive collection, very nice host - it's great to meet a collector who actually also enjoys playing his games :)

bravojohny

Armored Scrum Object
Wow, impressive. And great set of cabs. Absolutely not easy finds in Europe.

RetroTechRewind

Crazed MVS Addict
Those candy cabs are gorgeous:drool_2:

That's quite an impressive collection of MVS carts. I hope to have half that many some day!

higgibaby

n00b
Collection

Hi

It all started about 10 years ago, when i got my AES. I bought a few games for it, but realised it is to expensive.

Then came a CD, but the load times where to long.

Then a 2 slot board with Supergun and Samurai Shodown II.

After that there was a break for i think 7 years.

Last Christmas a OMEGA VMC CMVS found it's way to me and finally a Big Red 4 Slot Modell

Very hard to find a US Cab in Europe

View attachment 21111
View attachment 21112View attachment 21113View attachment 21114

Hope you like it

i am looking to get shockboxes for all of them, and also the complete artsets.

Just missing Ganryu, Matrimelee, Pulstar, Pochi & Nyaa, Fight Fever and The Iritating Maze

By the way

i found the cab in germany. It was a 9 hour drive from me to the guy who sold it. but it was worth it.

Wow that's an awesome collections! An inspiration for me...

TheSegaDude

Astra Superstar
10 Year Member
That is an excellent collection. I'm also a big fan of the Shockboxes. They cost a lot but are worth it.
I wish I had more room for cabinets! Those Candy Cabs look great.