I can't post in certain areas and can't use pm either

Metal-Willis

Super Sidekicks 2
I was hoping someone would see this and it would get to the right person. I'm having some issues with the forums and I can't seem to post/view areas in the forums I could before, also I can't send pm's either. When I try to do either I get this:

"Metal-Willis, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

I've used this site quite a bit before and I've dealt with plenty of people in the buying/selling forum. I'm not a new member that is blocked until I post, I was just wondering if something happened to my user account. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
Fatal Fury Special, ban pls.

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I was hoping someone would see this and it would get to the right person. I'm having some issues with the forums and I can't seem to post/view areas in the forums I could before, also I can't send pm's either. When I try to do either I get this:

"Metal-Willis, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation."

I've used this site quite a bit before and I've dealt with plenty of people in the buying/selling forum. I'm not a new member that is blocked until I post, I was just wondering if something happened to my user account. Any info on this would be greatly appreciated.

You should do some non-marketplace forum reading...

Metal-Willis

Super Sidekicks 2
Ok, been too long since I posted anything. thanks for the heads up and sorry for completely overlooking the obvious.

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member

*sigh*

This post plus 64 posts in 5 years and a 32 feedback score

You're lucky I didn't just fucking delete you.

Metal-Willis

Super Sidekicks 2
*sigh*

This post plus 64 posts in 5 years and a 32 feedback score

You're lucky I didn't just fucking delete you.

Its all good Vanilla, I completely understand, its your site you're moderating. I will post in the forums more and participate once in a while, it will no prob. I jumped out of collecting for the Neo (that's where the feedback score came in, I sold all my stuff for student loans) but the forums are definitely diverse enough to jump in somewhere and not just always in the marketplace.

Not sure if sorry is good enough but I'd like to hang around.

I feel extremely stupid for missing the obvious, sorry it had to come to this, its my fault guys