Razion - anyone own it yet?

brettybluevein

New Challenger
How is it? Can you compare it to anything currently out there in terms of overall feel? I think I want it but I'm pissed I missed out on the AES run of it.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
I don't think MVS has shipped yet. I'm positive AES hasn't. To me, it may be the most indepth as far as development that NG:Dev has done - but it from videos it was the least appealing. The constant firing ahead of 5 extra ships is too gimmicky and makes the screen way too busy - I got dizzy watching trailers and was an easy pass this time around.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
Someone has it on MVS. See the other thread.

Personally, I wish they were doing a DC release as well.

Omerta

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Someone has it on MVS. See the other thread.

Personally, I wish they were doing a DC release as well.

They have a record for doing so... I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

mjmjr25

10 Year Member
I stand corrected.

I wouldn't want a DC port after the force job they did on XYX. Gunlord was at least presentable after horrid delays, but XYX DC to AES are truly night and day.

kuze

Sultan of Slugs
10 Year Member
I stand corrected.

I wouldn't want a DC port after the force job they did on XYX. Gunlord was at least presentable after horrid delays, but XYX DC to AES are truly night and day.

XYX is fine on DC if you play in true Tate mode. Even though it was rushed, it's far more affordable of a way to play the game.

mjmjr25

10 Year Member
Hmm - I did play in TATE after trying to get by YOKO, and while better, it still felt like it was too fast. I've since sold the DC copy so can't compare again, but that was my recollection.

brettybluevein

New Challenger
I stand corrected.

I actually really liked Gunlord on DC. I haven't played the Neo version to compare to but I didn't feel it had any major downfalls on DC. And the price was right!

lantus360

Fu'un-Ken Master
XYX is fine on DC if you play in true Tate mode. Even though it was rushed, it's far more affordable of a way to play the game.

no it's not. The DC port is horrible. Its too fast and the too floaty.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Unfortunately, they've botched the DC port of Neo XYX. And because I can't make a tate setup with the big red cab, that option is out, too.