I use http://mvs.gotwalls.com/index.php/Main_Page
Normally but these still seem off

Fatal Fury

0olmSQE.jpg
RolKBXG.jpg

loegan43

I've served my time in the Dark Army., Have you?,
15 Year Member
They look fine. And who would bootleg FFS or World Heroes? Pretty common games, even back in the day.

BTD

Armored Scrum Object
World Heroes
JEOyF3O.jpg

RZsQN7U.jpg

And just a new SNKG of Super Sidekicks I just picked up.
HiBBCca.jpg

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Your MVS carts look legit. EPROMs for the P1/P2 sockets are normal with some games, the game probably contains bug fixed engine code.

For the record noobs, there do exist some Fatal Fury Special boots. They are a bit harder to find though.

Nobody ever bootlegs World Heroes.

BTD

Armored Scrum Object
Awesome. Thanks for the help everyone.

snk_is_now

n00b
Your MVS carts look legit. EPROMs for the P1/P2 sockets are normal with some games, the game probably contains bug fixed engine code.

For the record noobs, there do exist some Fatal Fury Special boots. They are a bit harder to find though.

Nobody ever bootlegs World Heroes.

Damn!!! But I doubt it's the case with the AES Fatal Fury Special...it's so easy to find!

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
There are only old pirate boots of MVS Fatal Fury Special, nobody ever makes AES FFS conversions. FFS is the type of game people sacrifice to make conversions.

Liquid Snake

I am untouchable
20 Year Member
There are only old pirate boots of MVS Fatal Fury Special, nobody ever makes AES FFS conversions. FFS is the type of game people sacrifice to make conversions.

if more and more of FFS (and FF3) carts sacrifice to make conversions, eventually those two titles will become rare or uncommon in the next several years....................right?