RESOGUN for PS3 & Vita, December 17th

Jibbajaba

Ralfredacc's Worst Nightmare
10 Year Member
I'll grab it when it comes out. This game was one of the few reasons that I was jealous of PS4 owners.

julencin2000

Dodgeball Yakuza
Same feeling here. It was like "with all the HD remakes why not a SD demake?"

XiTaU

n00b
im just happy its cross buy will be really cool to play on vita even if only 30fps.

KRiSX

King's Dry Cleaner
wondering how this will go, i've played it on my vita tv using remote play and it was alright, so i guess this will be similar (being 30fps)

Mendel

Vanessa's Drinking Buddy
and it´s cross buy. This is something Sony is doing right. Nintendo needs to really pay attention. Pay once, play on all devices. That is the way to go.

KRiSX

King's Dry Cleaner
and it´s cross buy. This is something Sony is doing right. Nintendo needs to really pay attention. Pay once, play on all devices. That is the way to go.

definitely, i'm wondering if ps+ subscribers will get the ps3/vita copy... got the ps4 version for free so i'm going to assume we will as our accounts "own" the game, which is awesome

MattBlah

Baseball Star Hitter
I've only just recently picked up a PS4. Is Resogun definitely worth picking up? Even now you have to pay for it?

KRiSX

King's Dry Cleaner
I've only just recently picked up a PS4. Is Resogun definitely worth picking up? Even now you have to pay for it?

if you're a fan of the genre and/or housemarque's previous work (super stardust anyone?) then yes... its worth it for sure