SFV :D

BerryTogart

Bolt Thrower.,
I liked the Videos of the gameplay I saw so far... but These costumes... slut li? seriously?

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
Played the newest beta. It's interesting how the game works. A good portion of the specials are really unsafe, and Heavys are usually as well. It's a lot of using Mediums and Lights to set up other things and being patient. When you fuck up the worst thing you can do is try any offense in most occasions.

Playing it for the first time IMO is frustrating until you start to understand what the fuck is going on especially since ranked is fuck and you constantly get thrown in with a bunch of people who are way above your skill level. Kinda reminds me of the old arcade setup. I'm curious what this game will turn into over time. So far I'm liking it more then Street Fighter IV.

complexz

Rosa's Tag-Tea,
I like V. I've been playing the hell out of it when it's up.

cool dood metoo, I look forward to hating you, myself and the internet again!

I like it too, plays like SFIV, but I don't hate it because the risk/reward balance is one I like a little better now. High damage and no FRC is such a huge important change for me.

character variety is awesome too, so far I've put some time and learned some basics with ryu,birdie, ken and R. mika, All were a blast to play!

SNKNostalgia

Avid Neo-Expert
Damn, I didn't get a chance to play the 2nd beta run. Car was in the shop and stuck out of town at my folks. My roommate got to play it a bit and really liked playing Rashid.

ebinsugewa

Rosa's Tag-Team Partner
10 Year Member
if you missed out you can still grind training mode/play offline versus at least with the cracked version

omegasit

Crossed Swords Squire
I missed the 2nd beta, but the next starts soon so I will try and get a lot of time in.

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
I played the recent beta. Seems like only marginal changes from SFIV to me. I'll still play it - I'm just not going to get into it like I did 3S or IV.

NeoGeoFanatic

Neo Geo Cup '98
I played the demo at Gamestop... It was good.

I pre-order the limited edition today. The Ryu statue looks cool.

cornerstone

King's Dry Cleaner
Haven't played any of the betas, but I'll be playing once it launches on Steam. Name: biscuit5001

It looks faster paced and not as clunky as IV, so that's good.

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
SFIV clunky, lol...the excuses people make to not like SFIV are alarming. You don't like it, that's cool but SFIV is far from clunky.

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
You know I've heard USFIV desribed as clunky a couple times of recent. I think a better word is rigid. SFIV has always wanted to have a control on the options players can use. That way it's more tourney balanced. Doing that though does annoy people who aren't in to that style. To each their own IMO.

alec

Hardcore Neoholic
15 Year Member
Game drops in 40 minutes. Who is ready? I'm full of beer, watching an Yngwie Malmsteen VHS on youtube and I wrecked my friends on a retail copy last weekend.

RAZO

Mayor of Southtown
15 Year Member
I'm ready. Waiting for it to drop on steam. Look me up Razo00

Mr Bakaboy

Beast Buster
It's nice it drops on my off days. Might try to get a match or two on lunch break in a couple of hours if somebody is online then. Betting it'll be busy.

SonGohan

Made of Wood
20 Year Member
my fight id is wespaul

played a few matches online and the lag wasn't bad, but I ran into some fucking combo video editors or something... like my first 3 matches were people juggling the fuck out of me and stringing seemingly-never-ending combos on my ass, and this was in ranked mode where I was put with other "unranked" people

fuck, I need to learn this game, and fast

Electric Grave

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
15 Year Member
Me too on both accounts, I played online as well, so green...but hey if anybody wants to play perhaps we can set a room, apparently there's a password thing, we could use it for NG members, I dunno...so let me know if you guys wanna play...

id electricgrave