Best/Favorite MVS board

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
my 2 slot cmvs. because it makes the games go has unibios the controllers go in it and it has a memory card.
its in my ghetto tv in a box setup so theres plenty of room for it. easier to move and a little less $ than a cab=excuses to not be a true commiter.

HeavyMachineGoob

My poontang misses Lenn Yang's wang
10 Year Member
Anything with gold mesh:mr_t:
20141208_233209_zps4xh2t3y2.jpg

I'm happy to see that old 4-slot of mine has been serving you well. :)

Now if I could just fix the vertical lines in slot 2 on my other 4-slot board.

billbrasky

Cheng's Errand Boy
MV-1C is the obvious choice, but my favorite is the MV-1FZ(S) since it's readily available and usually pretty affordable. also it has the bios socket easily accessible and every MC-1FZ i have owned has just been a lot cleaner than the others, i'm guessing because it was a more "recent" release.

JLZ

Rugal's Thug
I like my 2 slot cmvs. Just the right size to sit on top of my marantz amp

Xian Xi

JammaNationX,
15 Year Member
For consolizing it is of course the MV1C, if I had a cab, MV2F.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I like both the MV1C and 1FZ for consolizing, they are both so compact. Xian Xi's little MV1C CMVS's are amazing, they're barely bigger than a MVS cart. The FZ is great in tight spaces where a top loading setup won't fit very well, although getting carts in and out was always a little bit of a pain to me.

If I had a cab though, the 2 slot is king. Controller ports, two headphone jacks, socketed bios, and a memory card reader makes it very versatile for all kinds of setups. Makes a badass CMVS too, but for home use I like smaller better (which is why I never finished my 2 slot once I got the MV1C.)

I have two of the mv4-ft2 boards that I like quite a bit. Just got done fixing the first one making this my first neo ever. After reading a bit about the 2 slot I have been keeping my eye out for one. Gotta vote for the mv2 for that card slot

hungar

n00b
MV1FZ it was the first board I consolized (poor thing) and it's still trucking so I have a soft spot for it. I've got a MV1B as well I love the form factor so tiny I've also got a MV-1 as well that thing is massive. This thread makes me want to pick up a MV2F though :)