Toy Racer for DC revived for Online play...

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I love playing micro machines with my friends... gona check this game out as it looks similar. thanks for sharing

whisper2053

Shigen's Fitness Trainer
I love playing micro machines with my friends... gona check this game out as it looks similar. thanks for sharing

No probs! Just be aware that this title wasn't really ever meant for single player, as there isn't an AI for the cpu racers. It's pretty much multiplayer only (local, or now online again).

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
No probs! Just be aware that this title wasn't really ever meant for single player, as there isn't an AI for the cpu racers. It's pretty much multiplayer only (local, or now online again).

Watching some reviews it seems that there aren't any power ups in terms ' blow the other guy up ' ... which is all the fun with the micro machines series :(

this type of games are good as multiplayer ..they are never fun in a single mode.

Metal-Willis

Super Sidekicks 2
This game comes in as marking the seventh (I believe) game to be revived in the Dreamcast library of games that can still be played online!

I can't believe these games are coming back, I know I really enjoy this type of stuff. Not sure if anyone here has a Dreamcast to play online, but Quake 3 arena and Phantasy Star Online are still fun to play online.

Vectorman0

SouthTown StreetSweeper
20 Year Member
This will give me a reason to open my copy of Toy Racer.

However, I tried getting my DC online again a few months ago and it did not go very well. Five years ago I didn't have an issue getting PSO up and running, but this time I felt pretty helpless. Does anyone know of any guides to get PSO and Quake working with the BBA?

Cornerb0y

Krauser's Henchman