12-4-14: The slaughter begins anew. Voice your butthurt here.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
I am voicing my but-hurt as you are not replying to my pmsg.

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
With the riff-raff taken care of, now would be a good time for legit members to put some great deals up for sale or trade. I'll go through my shit tonight.

I'm feeling more Paul Newman here. I think i'll go start a thread with a bunch of stuff I DON'T have at insanely good "community" prices and see how many can be lured out of the swamp. I'll post all the pm's in the thread.

GohanX

Horrible Goose
20 Year Member
I used to think you wetter a good guy, but now I see you can be quite evil. I approve.

CORY

a.k.a. Mother Teresa
Staff member
I'm feeling more Paul Newman here. I think i'll go start a thread with a bunch of stuff I DON'T have at insanely good "community" prices and see how many can be lured out of the swamp. I'll post all the pm's in the thread.

LOL I love this nigga :lolz:

Omerta

Kuroko's Training Dummy

So you're making a thread WITHOUT beanie babies and authentic R.Goz undergarments at community prices?

Fritz

Annex Florida Coalition, Goodwill Ambassador,
15 Year Member
But that matrimelee, I want it ;(

Why u do dis 2me

wyo

King of Spammers
10 Year Member

LOL, nice! Reminiscent of that AES pawn shop "scoop" :lolz:

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
I bit on shock troopers!!!!
...oh wait, actually. That is like the only item purposely OVERPRICED to make it seem like it could possibly be on the level. I didn't even pick up on that. I WILL sell you my shock troopers for $89! :lolz:

BladeDancer314

Windjammers Wonder
...oh wait, actually. That is like the only item purposely OVERPRICED to make it seem like it could possibly be on the level. I didn't even pick up on that. I WILL sell you my shock troopers for $89! :lolz:

LOL, I don't even know how much fair market value would be.

I just know it's not on my darn 161-1

I did ponder it for a good 5 min haha

Edit: just checked JNX mvs price guide... it better be the Korean version!!!!!! LOL

Last edited:

MCF 76

Metal Slug Mechanic
10 Year Member

aha2940

AH, A, COLUMBIAN!,
I fell for Nightmare in the dark and the AES SSIII (only if unmodified, I already have in transit a fixed one from xsq). :)

Tacitus

Volatile Memory Construct - SN://0467839
Staff member

DO IT.

Seriously, you have my blessing. Just forward me the PMs.

I'm not kidding.

You have a special dispensation.

Those idiots are NEVER looking at this thread.

Tacitus

Staff member

Tacitus

Staff member
Greatest thread ever.

Already working on it.

Tacitus

Staff member
I sweetened up the honey pot a bit to attract the vultures.

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
I hope a bunch of flippers show up and admit to flipping and then feign confusion.