SNK figure

SNK416

King's Dry Cleaner
Were there any lines of figures for lets sat Samurai showdown or any other neo games? I have some street fighter and the MKX line is coming out now, just curious..... metal slug? kof?

max 330 mega

The Almighty Bunghole
15 Year Member
there were KOF and fatal fury 3 series of UFO catcher dolls that ive got a bunch of. there were also magical drop UFO catcher dolls. capcom vs. snk got a figure set, thats all i can think of.

Atro

Who?,
20 Year Member
I have a bunch of KOF98 chars, but they're keychains.

Blue Mary looks like big fat cow.

Mugicha

3t3rn@l n00b,
10 Year Member
there were KOF and fatal fury 3 series of UFO catcher dolls that ive got a bunch of. there were also magical drop UFO catcher dolls. capcom vs. snk got a figure set, thats all i can think of.

there was also an snk gals line in the ufo catcher that had B jenet, hotaru, Yuki and some others (those are just the ones I had so I knew for sure). They weren't exactly figma or anything but better than nothing

Saurus

n00b
The people like buy and collected SNK's arcade videogames, as doing whit Mattel's He-man, The Action Man, or toy robots Transformed.¿ Why.¿

Mercuttio

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
The people like buy and collected SNK's arcade videogames, as doing whit Mattel's He-man, The Action Man, or toy robots Transformed.¿ Why.¿

Not quite sure I understand the complaint. It's nice to have a themed collection of stuff. My Terry might be over-priced, but it's still a neat thing to have on a shelf next to the games he's in.

Kid Fenris

Rugal's Thug
10 Year Member
there was also an snk gals line in the ufo catcher that had B jenet, hotaru, Yuki and some others (those are just the ones I had so I knew for sure). They weren't exactly figma or anything but better than nothing

Yeah, there are several little gashapon figure lines based on SNK games, and most of them center on the female characters. There's also a set of Metal Slug mini-models that comes with a tiny Neo Geo.

Back in the 1990s, you could get a free Fatal Fury Fighting Buddy just by sending Takara an envelope. I think there were Samurai Shodown figures as well.

http://www.forsyard.com/images/1994/fatalFury2Ad.jpg

Then you have those King of Fighters XII statues Ignition sent out as promotional goodies to the press. They made Leona, Terry, Kyo, and Athena.

Last edited:

fake

Ned's Ninja Academy Dropout
15 Year Member
There were several ~5-inch action figures but I'm not totally sure when they were made. They made kyo iori and a bunch of others. I've seen them in a comic shop but the quality isn't too good and I figured they weren't rare so I didn't pick them up. Maybe I'll grab them next time if they're still there. I usually go twice a year since it's quite a drive.

Edit: this is the iori one. They were for cvs2.
http://www.amazon.com/Capcom-Series...m_sbs_t_3?ie=UTF8&refRID=1BF8VGPVE9NVS4FJAYJK

Last edited:

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
samurai shodown 64 figures?

$_35.JPG

he's the easy one to get! buy mine for 30$?is that a reasonable since he would have to got to Canada? its a bit dogeared. so if you only want perfect stuff its no good.

theres Nako, shiki and Hanzo ones too.

Last edited:

SNK416

King's Dry Cleaner
awesome thanks ill take a look, I like me street fighter ones cause they are semi posable with diff head /hand options, mortal kombat is on wave one now similar builds, thanks for the link ill check on it

Mercuttio

Edo Express Delivery Guy
10 Year Member
That Sam Sho figure is cool... shame how unposable it is though. I guess Terry does beat that.

Rot

Calvin & Hobbes, ,
There is cool looking metal slug collection. You can buy all for about $70-80. look good but are only about 2.5" tall.

ms.jpg

Kid Fenris

Rugal's Thug
10 Year Member
Remember these King of Fighters XIII figures? Seems like they're rather pricey now.

WOXVKSg.jpg

I wonder what the mystery figure is.

SNKorSWM

So Many Posts
No Time
For Games.
10 Year Member
Since one of 'em is Flo selling Progressive insurance, I'm guessing the secret is a talking gecko with an Australian accent. XD

Karou

Gandalf Of Gibberish,
10 Year Member
FLO.jpg

ok so yeah I obviously know Flo from progressive. there must be an unknown to me but obvious connection other than the i/=l thing to elicit the woosh, which is exactly why I asked what you were talking about. no XD NO

edit:reread op. so my mistake is that Fio is not from a line but a one off. but then he mentioned the tank and I didn't post Fio until then... youre right I don't get it.

Last edited: