New member introduction

Omerta

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Hello everyone. Long time gamer and SNK fan, short time Neo Geo hardware owner here. A friend and member recommended I take a stab at the forum.

With loving memories of pouring quarters into some red cabinets and regularly renting SNES ports of MVS games, I come to jump into the fray to open my mouth with inappropriateness and pointless anecdotes.

Let's get started with some facts about me:

1. I have a slight form of hypospadias. (Google it.)
2. I have an AES with a modest library. We won't talk about my NGX.
3. I've only been to jail twice.
4. I love (and suck at) shmups, beat 'em ups, and fighters.
5. I'm one of those morons with a Triforce tattoo.
6. I fix high voltage industrial equipment for a living.

What I have to offer NG.com : Nothing really. Maybe some smart assery or some unwanted advice.

What I want out of NG.com : Your love and acceptance.

Hopefully I'll see you guys around. :buttrock:

ggallegos1

Cholecystectomy Required.,
10 Year Member
Welcome to the fold man. Love how your first fact is a penis reference. Looking forward to seeing you contribute bother. Wnat AEs games do you own already?

Omerta

Kuroko's Training Dummy
Gallegos - Only Magician Lord and Riding Hero at the moment. I plan on grabbing a decent SamSho, KoF, and a couple others when I get some disposable income built up again.

Halfabag - Both alcohol related. One for drunk driving. One for being smart enough to get physical with the police. I have all kinds of neat stories to talk about if I ever catch you guys in the chat room.

xsq

Thou Shalt Not, Question Rot.,
good intro. Looking forward to your assery.

hyper

fresh out of fucks
10 Year Member
we'll need photobuckets and twitters, also
pls

Bay78

Geese's Thug
10 Year Member
Welcome to the Neo-Geo forums! This is a great forum for getting not only all of your neo-geo needs and questions answered but ALL of your arcade needs and questions answered. Not to mention an excellent marketplace to purchase and sell arcade stuff to change up or add to your collection. Once more Welcome Omerta!

Galder

Crossed Swords Squire
Welcome to the forums! :) i loled a lot with the 'love and acceptance' part.

Regarding 3. and 5. : pics or it didn't happen

Last edited:

GutsDozer

Robot Master., Master Tasuke, Eat Your, Heart Out
10 Year Member
Secret Santa Veteran
Welcome to the Hyphen!

mjmjr25

went home to be a family man
10 Year Member
Hey buddy - good intro.

Omerta is my homey - we actually met at an HA convention and have both become comfortable enough to talk about it.

simon66

n00b
I was told to post my intro here.

I've been lurking around for 2 years now and I finally joined. I'm a huge game/console collector (From common console like nes to oldies like the magnavox). I recently purchased a few neo-geo and I love it (still can't get a clear image to show though).
I'm still trying to expand my neo-geo collection but its been hard to find a deal lately (Noobs don't know how to bid properly :/).
Theres nothing much I can offer to the community (I'm an EE so maybe custom pcb if anyone is interested?) but there's a lot to learn here :)

PS: I use "I" a lot.